Artemis x Brandon

One of my friends really like my OC Brandon and I don't know why , but since her birthday is coming up I will make this for you Lily! She wants it to be with Artemis because she's so bad act and Brandon is kinda that in way. Don't judge . Sorry for the late post. Comment below if you want a bio on my OCs. So please enjoy.

Artemis' Pov

So one of the of the members from the other team is coming to work with us. Their all pretty decent but I was kinda wanting Brandon to come because umm...he's cool. Okay I may have a crush on him and really like working with him. But come on who wouldn't want to be with a weapon expert with brains. Unlike Wally being a total flirt, Brandon was something special to me instead.

" Oh, I see your waiting for a special someone aren't you Artemis?" Zatanna said walking towards me.

" Oh would you shut up! Everyone is going to hear you . " I said back

" Righttt, come on it's so clear that your feeling the aster for him." Nightwing said

" You two are crazy. I don't like him like that. What the heck are you guys even thinking? I -" I was cut off by the computer voice

Black Baron- S03

" Sup guys, can't wait to work with you this week." Baron said walking out of the zeta-tube. Wow he's changed from the last time I saw him. He was taller and even more handsome with that new half mask he has on. I didn't pay attention which was weird but I woke up when I heard my name.

" Artemis? Artemis? ARTEMIS! " Baron yelled

" What? Wait ? Sorry I wasn't listening." I said then Baron had a questionable look on his face.

" I asked how you were doing? " He said

" I'm fine and you?" I asked.

" Same here. I need to go talk to Batman, but we'll all talk later okay?" He asked

" Sure, Zatanna and I will go find the others. Artemis why don't you help Baron find the Bat?" Nightwing said then run off with Zatanna. I'll get them back for this...

" Batman should be in the coming though zeta-tube. So how you been?" I asked

" I've been well tired with school but over all good to say the least."

" Ha, what are you ? An honor student at your school?" I asked

" Yeah. There's Batman. Talk to you later?" He asked

" Sure, I got nothing else to do. " I said

" Okay see ya. " Baron walks over to Batman. He's perfect in my eyes. I can't help by stare at him. After 10 minutes,I went over to the living area and saw everyone there.

" Just tell him you like him already!" Megan said

" And risk rejection? Come on babe, you know I would have-" Wally got cut off by Connor

" Not asking you West." He said

" I can set up a special mission." Nightwing said

" Guys! Would you stop?! There is no way Baron likes me back and he probably doesn't want to deal with a idiot like me." I said . Then I noticed Nightwing had his phone out recording something behind me. Oh shoot.

" So you do like me ? That makes things more easier then." Baron said walking towards me.

What ? Wait hold it! Did he just hear what I say about him? No no no no no no! This can't be happening! This is not the way I wanted him to find out! Someone do something! Please!

" No. I -I was talking about someone else that has the s-same name as you. There no way you would like a idiot li-" I was cut off by Baron

" Actually I do like you Artemis. " He said then pulled down his face mask. He was even more gorgeous. I stood there blushing like a rose. He walked even closer to me and took both my hands to lock with his.

" Wait Wait What are you do-doing Baron?" Then his lips were on mine. I was surprised but then I kissed him back.

" I've liked you every since our teams 'accidentally' met and Batman then punished us. "Baron said . I laughed because we did all receive punishment.

" It's officially official. They're so feeling the aster. " Nightwing said recording on his phone.

" Stop recording, this is a private moment." Wally said to Dick

" Not a chance Wallace. I'm sending this to someone." Dick said

" You mean Crystal?" Baron asked holding my hand . I held it tightly.

" Looks like our at couple mission is with Dick and Crystal. " I said