One of those Days

You've been on 3 missions this week and you just finished another one a few minutes ago. You were laying in bed thinking about what's happen this week. Not to mention you have to stay up and finish your homework. You've been up for 76 hours already and you can't take it anymore. But you don't want to put down your foot because it's not like everyone else gets a break, right?

You stayed up till 4am to finish homework. Got about 3 hours of sleep finally, washed up, changed, 2 cups of coffee , and headed off to the HUB. High school was not like the movies, lucky you finished all your assignments for whatever is going on today. But you should have stayed in bed, everything about you doesn't even seem straight. This is how your were going to spend your Saturday, what fun.

Time Skip to the HUB
Everyone greets each other. Dick, Artemis , Connor,Aquaman, Megan'n, and of course the meta human teens. Cassie and Tim were talking, Bart and the rest of the guys were hyped for another mission. Of course it's a meeting. You pay attention as much as you can.
You feel your body sway a bit, but you managed till the end.

The mission was going to start right away, you couldn't keep your eyes open. You then felt a tap on your shoulder, it was Jamie.

" Yeah, you need something?" You asked tiredly.

" Just checking up on you. My scarab told me to see if you were okay." He said as Bart and Gar came over. Always nice to see these faces everyday.

" Wow Y/N, you don't look so good." Bart mentioned. Well yeah, I didn't sleep for 76 hours and just got 3 hours minutes ago.

" You should sit this mission out, should be too complicated." Garfield insisted.

" Don't think they'll let me. Besides, their adult heroes. They could use the time to themselves, they've been together for a long time." I refused, but it feels like any minute I could lay down and sleep.

"  You look exhausted, death in the soul even." Bart added in.

" You need sleep. We can handle the mission and ask them for you to take off this one. " Jamie suggests.

" It's a an easy mission. I had two cups of coffee running and medicine. Let's get this over with okay. Don't tell them, I don't want them to worry about me. " You look at all them. They worried for a bit and came to an agreement.

" Fine, I'm telling Vergil and Cassie just in case. And once we're done, sleep." Gar made some sort of contact.

" Alright." You nodded.

Your POV

Time Skip to the mission. 
" Okay alpha, Penguin is planning to ship illegal goods to the enemy boat. Make sure not one of those boxes gets placed there. Once I give the signal, Blue and Impulse will take them and rest of you take down his goons , as well as him." Nightwing tells us. We were hiding in positions that were given earlier. I was with Superboy behind a light house. My body feels like it's going to collapse, headache, dizzy a bit. I hold my hand in front of my face, mustering all the stamina I can.

" You alright Y/N?" SB asked.

" Just peachy." I look like I'm about to pass out before a fight. I just want to get this over with, why do this in rod daylight?

" If your not up for this, stay here. You don't seem like yourself right now." He suggested.

" I'm fine, can we just get this done with ? Penguin's begging to be caught to be doing it in this time of day."