Back and with a story!

Hey there! I'm back and I have some ideas for some oneshots! It's been a good year I think that I haven't been writing. But the Young Justice and creativity have changed me back to me . I'll be adding in my OCs in this from time to time because some of you like it. Comments if you'd want more of those!

Now to the one shot!

Your POV

It's been forever since I've been back to the mountain . I just finished college and got my masters. Dick and Zatanna are a happy couple from what I'm told and Artemis has been going on a lot of dangerous missions. And apparently the league is still here and running.

" I think I should visit as a surprise? Maybe they won't remember me ." You said to yourself.

You pack your bag and head to the nearest teleport box you can find. There you stand , looking at the one you hacked by accident. You go in and a light shines.

Tim Pov
I'm reading up for my book report and my last one that is. Senior year is coming to a end and missions keep getting in the way. The others are either in the living room , kitchen or the training room. New members too but they're at school at the moment.

I highlight the important things and write them down as Dick and Zatanna walk into the mission room, then Conner and Megan.

" No Tiger today?" I asked as I spin around in my seat.

" Nope, she said that she would stay home ." Megan said

" Anyone else feel like we're missing something or someone?" Conner asked

" The other team?" Zatanna questioned

" Yeah, They've been gone for a long time." He said to her

" Hey ,they want to live their lives and get what they want done. They'll come up eventually. Sooner or later that is if they even want to come back. " Dick said to them.

Zoom and running lighting bolt flashes by.

" I still can't believe they haven't visited in 4 years. What's up with that? " Bart said speeding in.

" Bart! Wait....wait for me!" Garfield yelled as he was in a cheetah form running behind him.

B00- (Y/S/N)

Your POV
I walked in and saw some of the team members. They we're shocked and surprised to see me. " Hey, long time no see?"

" Well speak of the devil." Tim said quietly

" (Y/N) !!! " Everyone yelled as they came running over. They looked happy and over joyed to see me? What we're they talking about?

" Geez Guys... it's only been 2 months since I saw you. I'm not dead yet." You said getting multiple hugs from everyone

" Two months ago? When was that?" Megan asked

" Batman's secret wing. I shot that wall down for you guys to get away from the enemy. He called me last minute in the middle of my night class. Got in trouble for that." You said

" Nice to see you back, you know where the others are?" Dick asked

" Unfortunately-" BOOM

To be continued.....