Young Justice x Reader (1.2)

Guys! We're all most to 170 views! That insane! I got a request from one of my viewers to do a second part of the first young justice x reader . So that's what I'll do! Please be sure to vote, comment and request! ~Kawaii

( I'll be using my OCs from my other book, Young Justice : Magical Path )

Key:
(Y/N) Your name
(Y/H/N) Your Hero name
( Y/T/N) Your Teams name
(Y/P) Your powers

Plot: The Team all got injured from a mission and their not allowed to go go any missions for 3 days . So the League calls in your team.

Your Pov
I was with my team, (Y/T/N), ready to make an entrance to the mountain. Odd, I have been here in a year, every since the last time I had to work with them. It's even weirder than Batman and Superman called us in last minute. We had to post as extra back up for the president. Hawkgirl and Green Lantern took our place.

(Y/H/N)- S01
Eclipse- S02
Baron- S03
Mystic- S04
Crow- S05
(Say the computer voice)

"What's the mission Batman..........?" I question what was in front of me. The original Team were either in wheelchairs or bandaged all over them.

" (Y/T/N), your mission is to take care of the Team here for 48 hours, without leaving." Batman said .

" Batman, you're kidding me?" Crow asked

" They need rest. You'll get a chance soon enough. I need to be at a meeting. I trust this will be 'easy'. " Batman said leaving. He is SO getting it.

It was dead silent. The Team knows me a little but they zero information on the others. I was staring at Dick with a broken foot and looked at me. But then Eclipse walked up to Aqualad, that had a broken arm, and held out her hand to greet him.

" Eclipse, nice to see you again Aqualad ." She said has he took her hand and shook it.

" It is an honor to see you as well Mrs. Eclipse." He said

Then the room was filled with: WHATTTTTTT?????

Dick's Pov
So all of us were overwhelmed when that girl dressed in a black dress walked up to Aqualad and said THEY KNEW EACH OTHER! Since when did that happen?

" Mystic, would you please?" (Y/N) asked a small maybe 13-14 year old girl by her. She nods and out of nowhere, two fairy like wings pop out of her back and she started flying with some kind of dust behind her. She flies around us twice and then.....wow I felt like I never got hurt. I took off my foot cast and I can move it!

" What is this?" Wally asked

" I am a fairy. My wings produce mystical dust and depending on my emotion or what I want them to do." She explained

" Why not move to the living area?" A guy with a white coat asked

----------------------Time Skip--------------------
Connor's Pov
I don't like being in a wheelchair. My leg is fine it just hurts when bending.But this is just stupid, making the secret sidekick team take care of us. Still don't know how that Eclipse girl and Aqualad knew each other,weird. But then that little kid popped out fairy wings and started sprinkling us with some kind of dust. I felt my knees stop hurting and I stood up.