South Park

Kenny's pov

Kenny McCormick, south parks pour, orange, man-whore. Also, I die every single day. I think that it sucks but hey every time I try to tell people they say it would be cool to never be able to die so what the hell. I get up and get ready making sure my Mysterion costume is hidden. I pull on my orange parka. No one really knows what I really look like besides my family and Fat-ass, Kyle, and Stan. I can name something fucked up about almost everyone I hang out with.

Stan: alcoholic, and constantly is fucked over by Wendy

Kyle: Is constantly bullied by fatass, for being a jew, but he doesn't hesitate to shoot mean comments right back. I am about 99% sure he plans to kill wendy considering he is eye fucking Stan throughout the entire day every single day.

Fat- er... I mean Cartman: A rude asshole to everyone with a weight problem he consistently denies, along with his mom is the biggest whore in south park.

Wendy: A bitch who has been ignoring Stans obvious crush on her since fourth grade. Me being a man whore fucked her a couple times but don't tell Stan ;)

Bebe: She so stupid she doesn't remember what's wrong with her. I also fucked her.

Craig: have you seen the dude? He has like no emotions besides anger. He also seems to be rude to everyone and flips of people for amusement this includes his family and the teacher. He does seem to be nicer to Tweek who obviously has a huge crush on him.

Tweek: oh god where do I start? He has paranoid, schizophrenia probably, A coffee addiction like you have never seen! And you can barely talk to him for a minute before he will freak out. He also can't stay still to save his life he also has a strange twitch that never seems to stop. As I mentioned before he has a huge crush on Craig, which leads me to think he is either a masochist, or he has Stockholm syndrome because although Craig is nicer to Tweek he also relentlessly bullies tweak.

Butters: I just feel bad for Butters. He totally has a crush on Fatass but Cartman being the stupid asshole he is, never notices. Since Butters likes fat ass though he goes along with all of Cartman's stupid schemes. This usually results in Butters getting grounded. I can't help but think the little scamp named Butter's is cute.

Token and Clyde: I don't know what's wrong with them but there has to be something seriously wrong if they hang out with Tweek and Craig all the time

Kenny(me): poor, man whore, is actually Mysterion, dies all the time, the list goes on...