Kenny Is A Spy And A Hostage

Kenny's pov

I should go for help. I should, but I want to personally kill that bastard myself. No one hurts my Butters. I would save Butters even if it cost me my life. I really wish I could offer more to him. I would go through so much more than death to protect him. I thought I only had a crush on him but since that one time we hung out memories have been flooding back to me. He had always been nice to me. He actually stood up for me against fatass once. For someone as shy as Butters that was a big deal. He was always incredibly kind to me. I owed him everything I had for sticking by my side. I realize now that Butters wasn't following Cartman, but He was following me!

The coon had told me Professor Chaos was going to be on top of Walgreens tonight. He said that he was plotting something awful. I am not one to trust Cartman so I bought a gun and hid it in my costume. I waited on top of the roof in the shadows so no one would see me.

I felt a deep hatred when I saw the professor and his sidekick climb onto the roof. They hugged each other before pulling apart. It was strange seeing the professor show emotion. He never acted like he cared in battle. I never took it into consideration that this guy had feelings. To be honest I didn't care that much anyway He was hurting Butters. He then placed a stoic look on his face and nodded towards GD. What was going on? GD has tears in his eyes.

"I'm sick of it!" He yelled at the professor. Before pulling a knife out behind his back, and pointing it towards Chaos. What the fuck was happening?! "I am always the person doing all the work. You're just a chicken!" You could tell that he was lying but why? No one from far away could probably tell. "I-I don't understand." Chaos stuttered convincingly, but it looked like he was lying up close too! "You don't have to!" GD was about to throw the knife when Cartman had knocked him over. "Don't ever think of killing the only person who knows his identity ever again got it!" He shouted at General Disarray who looked as confused as me. I stepped from the shadows but before I could pull out my gun Cartman was behind me with a gun to my head. I was pissed I knew this was a trap! I wanted to leap from his arms and attack Professor Chaos.

Then something strange happened. The professor fell to his knees rivers of tears coming from his eyes. "H-HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" He shouted angrily at fat-ass. Why did he care what did Cartman know? AND SINCE WHEN DOES CHAOS CRY!?!?! "I overheard you little plan when you were in your secret lair." You could hear the smirk in his voice. Chaos just sobbed louder covering his face with his hands. "Please, Please don't hurt him. I-I'll do anything!" He shouted his cheeks that were visible were puffy and red. "You have to tell me his, your and GD's identities." He deadpanned. Chaos seemed taken aback but then his face lit up with determination. He walked over to GD cautiously and whispered something to him.