Advice from a spaz

Butters-pov

I was crying. I didn't know what to do. I don't know if he was smart enough to follow me or not. I decided I couldn't go home right away. If he is following me he is expecting me to go inform General Disarray of his identity. I decided I had to meet someone/. I pulled out my phone. I saw my options consisted of several people. I didn't want to invite Kyle, Stan, and definitely not Cartman because they would definitely tell Kenny anything I said. I could call Craig but he's kind of a jerk. He'd probably just flip me off the whole time. Wait! Tweek! That's perfect. Tweek was really nice. He wouldn't judge me. I should probably make the best of the situation and get some relationship advice.

It would be simple all I would have to do is play it down a little. Instead of saying it was my arch nemesis I could say it was a bully or something.I pulled my phone to my ear after clicking Tweaks contact. "H-Hello? Tweek? H-Hey, fella I was curious since you and Craig are doing so well, i-if I could ask you for... um..some relationship advice?" I nervously inquired.

He said he didn't mind at all. We eventually ended up sitting at a table in Harbucks coffee. He took a long sip of coffee before looking up at me. "S-So what- gah!- happened?" He questioned twitching slightly. "W-Well what would you do if you had a crush on your bully?" I questioned. His eyes widened. "I-I KNEW IT!" Tweek shouted. "Shh! Hamburgers you're loud!" I whisper shouted back at him. "So it is C-Cartman you have a- ngh- crush on!" he whispered leaning across the table slightly. "What!? No way! Gross! Why does everyone think I like Cartman!?" I whisper shouted across the table.

"B-Because -y-you did stalk him, and follow him around like a lost- geh- puppy all l-last year." He said tilting his head to the side slightly. I blushed deeply thinking about how I had stalked Kenny. Wait! No! Mysterion is who I was stalking I have to snap out of it! "W-Well it's not Cartman," I said. "But you blushing." He persisted. "That's because I was stalking someone else, not Cartman anyways that's beside the point-" Tweek cut me off but thinking out loud. "B-But Cartman is the only- ngh- bully, besides... IS IT CRAIG?!" Tweek jumped over the table landing on top of me his eyes filled with rage and hatred. "JESUS! NO! IF IT WAS CRAIG DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD'VE COME TO YOU!?" His eyes softened and his hands that had at some point wrapped around my neck fell to his sides. "Oh..." He blushed at his jealousy. He got off of my and walked back over to his side of the table. "S-Sorry."He apologized looking down at his lap. "I understand. Just answer the question what would you do if you fell in love with someone you hated?"

"W-Well I wouldn't-try to make-GAH!- up with them," Tweek said calming down from his embarrassment. "Yeah, that sounds smart," I said quietly. I had a new plan. "Thanks for your help Tweek!" I said happily.