Last part - An Empty Shell

Kenny's pov

When we finally stopped running and turning into a dead end alley I asked questions again. "What the hell was that?! Why did he save me!? Why did you take Butters' family hostage?! Why was Cartman there?! What was the thing that he knew!?!?!" I got increasingly louder as the one-sided conversation carried on. GD looked like they were about to break down but looked determined anyway. "I will have to tell you the whole story."

"Chaos and I were bullied relentlessly as kids but you always stood up for him. He loved you ever since 3rd grade Kenny. He never knew you were Mysterion and he was way too nervous to ever speak to you so he just watched from the background. He and I decided we wanted revenge on the world so we began our career as super villains. But Chaos was too nice to do evil things so he just did minor things here or there I did the bulk of our crimes. Still, he never quit because he wanted to stick to his commitment. We decided we would only quit if someone was on to our identity's. Well, when he found out he didn't want to be a villain anymore. He said he would protect you even if it meant going against me. I understood he had always talked about you so I knew how much he loved you. When we tricked you and he went to your house to play mortal combat something inside of him snapped and he no longer could hold the strong facade he held during evil doings." I felt my heart in my throat which was burning painfully at this point. "Leopold "Butters" Stotch loved you..." He finished. NO! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. I ran off my hood falling revealing my face as I ran through the crowd. I would usually be self-conscious but it didn't matter, nothing mattered. Butters gave u his life for me! I shot up the fire escape.

I collapsed onto my knees a hand held tightly to my mouth as I sobbed. His dead body lay there a bullet hole through the side of his head. I crawled over to the body pulling it onto my lap. "NOOOOOO!!!!" I wailed holding him to my chest as hot angry tears spilled down my face. I looked down at him picking up his cold hand and placing it on my face."It's gonna be ok... It'll be alright..." I smiled down at him through the waterfalls of tears. He didn't look peaceful at all. In the movies, they always say that they look at peace or calm, but he didn't. His eyes were wide open the sparkle they once held completely missing. His smile was now a straight face. When I think about it hard enough it's what I used to look like when I realized I would never see heaven. I was an empty shell just like the once lively, shy, beautiful, kind, and most of all brave boy's body that now lay lifeless in my arms. I felt the depression be replaced by rage and envy. I gently set down the blond before standing up and looking at the night sky covered with stars. A look of hatred so pure it would steal lucifers soul.

"WHY THE FUCK DID HE DIE!? WHY CAN'T I DIE!? DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW UNFAIR THIS IS!?!?!? I'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE A SELFISH BASTARD!!" I was now pointing at the sky accusingly."Why?... Why him?" I fell to my knees my chest hitting the floor because I didn't care if I got hurt anymore. I sobbed myself to sleep that night on top on the roof right next to Butters' body. I couldn't bring myself to go to the funeral. I was too busy tracking down Cartman when I did find him I shot him in all of his limbs and watched him bleed to death while stepping on his wounds every now and often. I went to prison for life but I accidentally escaped when I died and woke up back in Southpark.

GD continued crimes specifically to honor Butters. Butters' parents complained about not being able to ground him anymore. I Kenny McCormick, south parks pour, orange, man-whore who still dies every single day spent the rest of my life with the same expression Butters had worn when he was just like what I am now an empty shell.