Professor Chaos Has To Die

Butters pov

It was time for Professor Chaos to die and for Leopold "Butters" Stotch to go back to being an innocent little boy who was constantly bullied. I have faked my death before so I should be able to do it easily again.I rushed out of the coffee shop leaving Tweek in a state of surprise. I ran back to General Disarray and I's secret hideout. (Which was now in a cellar because GD's grandma died.)When I arrived there GD was waiting at the door like a puppy. He was smiling like an idiot which was really unusual for him, but I could clearly see the pity behind his mask of happiness. "We did it, Professor!" I smiled to show I appreciate his effort. GD hated the world much more than me so he would probably take it pretty hard that I was going to kill off my character. GD was the only person who knew my identity. "General Disarray we have to talk."

Dougie (General Disarray)'s pov

He said my real name. I knew he'd be upset but not this upset. I mean sure he had liked Kenny since forever but this doesn't mean he has to hate him. Does it? "What?" I asked warily. "I want to kill Professor Chaos." He blurted nervously. I gasped. We had discussed this before if anyone was suspicious our identities we would kill off our characters in a freak mistake. "Who's onto you?" I questioned hastily. "No one but I realize that I have fallen in love with Mysterion our main enemy and now that I know his Identity I must protect him... Even if that means going against you. If you use his identity against him or tell Eric I will use your identity against you and kill you... I'm so sorry GD I have failed you..."

Tears fell from Professors face. He obviously didn't want to hurt me. I had had a crush on Butters since a very young age. He had so much courage and strength as a child, yet he was still innocent and kind. Even so, some one had to get revenge on the world specifically South Park. I ran up to him hugging him tightly. "I am gonna miss you, professor..." I said letting a single tear fall. "But regardless I will continue to commit crimes in the name of revenge," I said with a determined growl. He smiled proudly at me. "And I will silently be cheering you on besides my knight in purple." He whispered encouragingly. That was all I needed even if I would no longer have him by my side he was with me, always. We were in the clear. All we had to do was kill Professor Chaos How hard could that be?