Anger

Kenny's pov

"So much for my new crush not affecting my after school life." I wasn't mad at Butters his family was on the line. I would survive and he would forget about this along with General Disarray and Professor Chaos. Since this plan will ultimately result in my death, Butters and the villains will forget my identity along with the town will forget about the people who died. I feel bad for those people because they won't get proper barriers and no one will even remember that they ever existed.

I was pissed at Professor Chaos and his side kick! I will kill them for threatening Butters! He would forget about everything that happened between us which made me sad. I wanted so badly just to be able to hold him in my arms again and tell him he was safe. Tell him I wasn't mad. To tell him I would protect him from that monster! I want to make him blush and smile. I want to see him concentrate on a video game that hard again. He was my adorable, shy, kind, considerate, secretly strong, crush. I had shown him my face. It wasn't necessary and he will forget about it, but I did it. Showing people my face was something I just didn't do. Because of the Mysterion thing, and I think hiding my face makes it special when someone sees my face. When they see my features. It is an important moment when I reveal my face. He won't even remember. I felt a silent tear fall from my eye. I hope he at least had the human decency to kill me in my sleep so I don't feel it as much.

I knew he would do it. He had killed me before, without the slightest hesitation although each time he thinks it's the first time killing someone. He seems cold and dead behind his tinfoil mask. Butters always had a huge sparkle in each of his eyes. He always looked ready to help people at any cost. He was Butters. I think I actually will try not to die... I want to save Butters and then I want to ask him on a date. I don't want to sleep with him on the first date. He is the first person that I want to date in a romantic way. Yes, I still want to kiss him and hold him, but it's more than that I want to know more about him. I want to protect him. I want everything we do together to be remembered and If that means me risking everything I have then so be it. Maybe the town will hate me maybe I have to kill someone other than myself. If that's what it takes to protect Butters then I'll do it.