Who Is Mysterion

Butter's pov

Okay, Maybe I had a small crush on Kenny, and MAYBE just a little that's why I was in so much denial that he was Mysterion. I had narrowed down my suspects to Kenny. I already knew who The Coon was everyone did. The other heroes were all careless. I only had to watch at school to see who was who.

Craig and Tweek were a couple, this and their not-so-creative names gave them away as being Super Craig and Wonder Tweek. Stan and Kyle were best friends I would say maybe more if Stan wasn't so head over heals with Wendy. Along with their lackluster attempts at hiding their voices they had the same similar catch phrases like. I learned something today. Or Stan's signature disappointed face. So I knew who they were. I could see Tupperware's skin color and Token was the only black person in our school. Iron maiden was obviously Timmy because he continued to yell his real name out just like in class. Lastly was The Coon with his body type it was clear that this was Eric. This left me with Mosquito and Mysterion. I could figure out the Clyde couldn't be Mysterion, because he wouldn't be able to pull off that type of personality. I already knew that Clyde was one of the two remaining heroes though based on his schedule that was suddenly always full after school. I had realized the familiar build that Mysterion shared with my crush but pushed it aside.

Until I realized that the personality traits of Mysterion hadn't matched anyone in SouthPark, I also realized that his voice hadn't matched anyone in SouthPark either. So I thought to myself. Who in south park's voice was always hidden and who was withdraw enough for his personality to be ultimately hidden as well. My one and only crush of course. He was always wearing his orange coat even inside of the school. His voice was always muffled plus he doesn't really talk enough for his opinion most of the time to shine through.