39

[ mAY CONTAIN SOME SEXUAL LANGUAGE SKFNSJVNSND I NEED TO SHOWER WITH HOLY WATER SOMEONE SEND HELP ]

taevi threw cielo onto the mattress as cielo was nearly screaming for help and trying to escape just by going near the headboard.

but cielo had no voice, and no strength; she only cried and looked at taevi, anger building up within her.

"help me." cielo cried out, her voice breaking.

taevi looked at her, his right eyebrow raised. "help you?" he questioned her and then smirked. he then took her chin into his palm and gripped it tightly, whilst trying to get close to cielo's ear.

he breathed into her ear and neck which sent chills down her spine and made the hair on her skin go up.

"no one will help you. why? because you will scream my name and beg for more, babygirl." taevi murmured and devilishly smirked at cielo's ear then backed away slightly, turning cielo's breathing into a normal pace again.

"the way my big and hard cOcK will pound your pUsSy so relentlessly. ugh, just imagining it makes me so hard for you, babygirl, and it hurts." taevi exclaimed and pouted, looking at the bulge in his jeans.

"it wants you so bad, babygirl." taevi said, a smirk playing on his hips.

"come play with me."