64

Cielo.

"mhmskjdjdaugustksncjx" i mumbled between our kiss, as he didn't let go of me. but he didn't pull away despite being scolded and stayed idle, like he didn't hear anything.

"mmfletmegoisjdks" i said once again, pushing him away from me.

"mm, i'm sleepy, shut up." he said as he rolled to my left, his eyes closing because of sleepiness.

"pft. you lacked of sleep, eh?" i said and rolled to face him, but retreated as soon as i remembered what happened earlier.

he...kissed me.

thinking of the scenery awhile ago, i slowly brought my fingers to my lips as i traced it, a smile forming on them.

"ah, i tasted good, didn't i?"

my thoughts were suddenly cut off because of what august said and i looked at him in shock. "w-what?"

"aish, a denial girl infront of me again." he said and stretched his arms wide, his muscles showing from his tee shirt.

why do i find that very attractive?

"because i'm very attractive, indeed." he said to me and winked as if he read what was on my mind.

"w-what?! is august...there?" i asked, making sure that the real august was here.

august chuckled at my response and yawned. "he definitely is. and he's very sleepy right now so he needs a comfortable pillow to hug." he said in a monotone voice and rolled me over so i was now facing him.

i took in a deep breath as i realized that his face was only inches away from me. i could feel his hot breathing on my face and i closed my eyes hard, hoping that this was all a dreamㅡthat i am with the guy i like, his face inches away from me.

i tried to sleep but i couldn't, because i was very uncomfortable with our position right now and i feel tensed on what might happen next. my heart is beating so fast like a horse running and i fear that he might hear or feel it again.

"cielo," he called out which made my eyes snap open.

i was nervous as he looked at me straight in the eye, seriously. his cold eyes piercing into my eyes sent shivers down my spine and i felt cold beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

"y-yes?" i asked and averted my eyes from him, to the ceiling.

what is going to happen next? is he going to say something bad? or good? is he gonna do something? don't let it be...

"fuck it," were the only words he uttered under his breath and leaned in, his lips crashing into mine once again.

he pulled away quickly, leaving me dumbfounded as my lips curved into a slight 'o' at what just happened.

i held my lips once again, and looked at him in shock. "d-did you justㅡ"

"i think i like you, cielo."

***

#58 in short story what the fffuuu
this is so crappy, why would it be ranked #58?!?!

thank you thank you thank you so muuuuch i have no words but to say thank you huhuhuhu

i'm like TT just like TT #emo