84

the streets of paris were empty; only the dead leaves scattered on the ground are the things that you would see.

it was definitely the closing hours and  cielo was in the midst of locking spring's cafe as she pulled out her scarf and wrapped it around her head, protecting herself from the cold breeze.

after making sure that the doors were locked, she began to walk towards her home which is not that far away from the shop.

she looked left and right to see if there are any vehicles approaching so she can ride it since she was tired but sadly, there weren't any.

cielo just heaved a sigh and continued walking while she pulled out her earphones from her bag and plugged it onto her cellphone.

she began playing songs and without knowing the reason why, august just suddenly popped into her head.

his sky blue hair; his chocolate-colored, mesmerizing eyes; and his pink, kissable lips.

"i miss you." cielo thought in her head while reminiscing the kisses she had shared with august.

she felt a tear stream down her cheek as she thought of august. it was heartbreaking for herㅡknowing that august already have forgetten about her because of his amnesia, and because of him claiming clare as his girlfriend.

cielo took a deep breath and wiped the tears away, still walking but a wave of shock swept her when all of a sudden, a black van stopped infront of her and someone from behind dragged her furiously, shoving her inside.

she tried to escape from the grasp of the tall, muscled, man but had no strength because the next thing she knew, everything suddenly went black.