85

cielo was woken up by a slap, that sent vibrations throughout her face and her body. she was clearly awoken by her surroundingsㅡa dark abandoned basement, a group dressed in all black, and clare standing infront of her as cielo wiggled from the chair she was tied in.

cielo furiously looked at clare and spat at her. "you are indeed classified as certifiably insane, clare."

"who cares if i'm insane when you're classified as a thief, cielo?" she asked and raised her eyebrows at cielo.

"a thief?" the maiden asked, confused. "what did i stole from you now, clare?"

"my boyfriend." clare said through gritted teeth, making sure to emphasize the words that had come out of her mouth.

"boyfriend? or ex-boyfriend?" cielo asked and smirked.

fuming in anger because of cielo's response, clare immediately brought her hand up, and slapped cielo across her face; earning a red hand mark on her cheek.

"you little bitch!"

"oh, stop referring to yourself, clare." cielo said with a pitiful look on her face.

"i hate you." clare said and clenched her fists while looking at clare through gritted teeth.

cielo smirked at her remark. "you think i like you?"

with cielo's response and her devilish smile, clare took the opportunity to punch cielo's bare face that made the maiden spit blood.

but instead of shotting a death glare at the one who punched her, cielo smirked. "hard-headed, aren't you?" she asked; and then received a punch again, making her cheeks look swollen.

"clare! stop hurting her!" cielo heard a male voice from afar.

she couldn't decipher who it was, since they were in an abandoned, dark basement and her visions went blurry after receiving the physical abuses from clare.

the man whom the voice came from drew nearer to their spot, and cielo adjusted her vision.

there were four men approaching their spot, and from there, it was all clear to cielo. she finally got to see who those four guys are.

two guards.

taevi.

and august.