86

"don't hurt her," august said through gritted teeth whilst looking at clare furiously. 

clare raised her eyebrow at august and smirked. "if i did, what would you do about it, august?" she asked.

"i will kill you." taevi murmured but it was loud enough for clare to hear so in a swift motion, clare's hand landed on taevi's cheek.

"i wasn't talking to you, you nuisance." she remarked which made taevi flinch by her words.

"i don't know why you're doing this but this is just plain stupid, clare." august said as if clare was a patient from a mental hospital.

"what am i doing? i'm just claiming what's mine, august. namely, you," clare winked at august and shot a death glare at cielo who was sitting quietly behind her. "but not until this bitch came and ruined everything."

"what do youㅡ"

"don't you still get it, august? i came back just to have you again, to fix everything. me being nice to you, cielo, and taevi, were all just an act." clare explained with her arms crossed.

"pft. did you guys believe my incredible acting? how stupid." she chuckled. "ah, so pitiful."

"well then, let's get the party started." clare smiled and brought her hand to her pocket, fidgeting on something.

but it was not long enough when clare brought out a knife from her pocket and smoothly glided her hands on the blade.

"who goes first, august? cielo? or taevi? or you?"