52

cielo immediately logged out and closed her laptop. she couldn't control it. her hands were shaking, and her throat felt dry. it felt like she was almost about to cry at what she just read.

i still love her, okay?

his words kept ringing onto her head, and that immediately gave her a headache.

she grabbed a pillow and hugged it tight, whilst digging her nails into her palms.

i still love her, okay?

cielo dug her nails in her palms harder, which caused it to bleed and have wounds whilst she cried her heart out.

she didn't know why she was crying and affected by what august had said, but a question suddenly popped into her mind which made her think.

do i like august?

cielo repeated the question again and again in her mind, and it was left unanswered.

does she really like august?

they have started to build their relationship as friends and everytime that cielo was talking to august, she felt her heart pounding so hard and different types of animals in the zoo were lingering in her stomach.

she couldn't decipher what that really meant to her. she can't even tell why she was feeling this and why she was falling for august. because from the very beginning, cielo just had a crush on august for his face, but sooner or later, she found herself falling for the guy that was always rude to her and pushing her away.

is she developing a feeling of like or love for august?