63

Cielo.

i rolled my body on the bed as i felt something heavy was placed on the mattress.

"urgh." i groaned as i rolled to the right and slightly opened my eyes just to see a smirking august that was looking at me, his head resting on his palm and his elbow on the bed, supporting his head.

"what theㅡ?!" i jumped out of bed and almost let out a scream but was cut off by his sudden burst of laughter.

"ugh, august!" i yelled and grabbed my pillow, hitting him with it.

"hahahaㅡow, hey! be careful, dimwit!" he retorted and grabbed the pillow, but my grasp was strong so when he yanked it from me again, i fell on top of him because he was so strong and i wasn't able to let go of the pillow.

i gulped at the scenery as i looked at him; his cold, furious, eyes piercing into me which made me avert my eyes and pulled away but he again, he yanked me on top of him. "where do you think you're going?" he asked in a low, husky voice which made me gulp again.

i made an excuse to him just to get away from his grasp. "ahaha. to the...window?" so i can open it and jump to escape my embarassment.

"nuh uh. you can't because you're staying here with me." he said and pulled me again as he switched our places; him on top, and me at the bottom.

i suddenly panicked at our position and tried to wiggle my way out that situation as i felt all of my blood went up to my cheeks.

"g-go away!" i said to him and tried to push him away but he was so strong that he didn't even move an inch.

his muscles flexed when he leaned in, closing the space between our bodies.

i can feel his hot breath fanning my face, as he leaned in more, his nose and forehead already touching mine.

i felt my heart beat fast as i stared at him and his hazel-colored eyes. it was beating so fast that i got nervous that he might hear or feel it.

he knows that i like him. and in this situation, he might be feeling it right now. i tried to calm myself by just thinking: inhale, exhale.

but it wasn't working because the next thing i knew, i just felt his lips press into mine that made my insides burst into different kinds of emotions.