54

Staegma
active now

9:22 PM

staegma: cielo.

cielo: leave me alone

staegma: cielo.

cielo: go away

staegma: listen to me.

cielo: no

staegma: please.

cielo: find other people to fuck with, taevi

staegma: this is not about fucking, cielo.

cielo: whatever it is, i don't care

staegma: please listen to me just for a while.

cielo: what do you want taevi

staegma: i want your time.

cielo: what time it is? it's 9:25 PM.

staegma: no, your time.

cielo: oh, you want my watch?

staegma: no! just fucking listen to what i will say, that is all i want!

cielo: ok

staegma: look, ah. i know that this might be hard for you but i just wanted to apologize for what i have done to you.

staegma: i was evil, cruel, and heartless. i did not care about you or your feelings. i didn't even treat you as a precious gem when you were mine.

staegma: i treated you like rubbish. a dirty, slut that can be dumped anytime in the trash bin.

staegma: and i'm sorry.

staegma: i know that you can't or won't forgive me for the things that happened in the past.

staegma: i used you for my lust and needs when in reality, i am supposed to love you and protect you from any harm. turns out, that i am that so-called 'harm' hah.

staegma: those problems that you carried throughout the years were really heavy for you.

staegma: so i decided to man up and apologize to maybe lessen that gigantic problems that you're carrying? aish.

staegma: i'm really sorry, baby.

staegma: i still love you, though.

staegma: those genuine words that i leave for you like 'i love you's' and such, are all sincere.

staegma: i really do love you, cielo.

staegma: and i hate myself for being a total asshole to you back then.

staegma: take these words seriously, baby. they are all sincere and they all came from me.

staegma: cielo, nicole, my baby, my ex-girlfriend, my life, my world; i am so sorry for everything. i love you so much. je 'taime.