91

cielo flinched as she heard something from the terrace of her room. it sounded like the rustling of leaves and numerous groans from a man.

and since cielo has watched numerous series of shows that fall under the genre of mystery/thriller, she already had a picture in mind that a criminal or a serial killer was lingering in her house.

without hesitation, cielo immediately grabbed a pencil and walked nearer to the balcony. she chose a pencil as her weapon because she had watched john wick and she saw how john killed the man by just using a pencil.

she was amazed by the killings in that scene so she decided to use that imagination as her defense tonight.

slowly and carefully, she walked near the curtains and the rustling and groaning grew even more louder, as if it was the criminal was already struggling going up to the terrace.

she also heard numerous cursings and the struggles of the criminal so she just decided to be straightforward and let the criminal suffer in her own hands.

and without hesitation, cielo lifted up the curtains which made the criminal; namely, august, be shocked and almost fall down.

when she had realized what she had done and who the mysterious person was, she was in great shock and immediately helped august up her terrace.

"you fucking shit," august cursed under his breath and glared at cielo.

"mianhe, oppa. i thought you were a criminal or something." cielo apologized and chuckled.

"aigoo. you really have such a wild imagination." august just shook his head and patted cielo's.

"so, uhm. what brings you here, oppa?" cielo asked shyly, remembering their conversation from last night.

"well," august started and lifted cielo's face by holding her chin, studying the bruises that had formed on her cheek.  "hmm. i just wanted to pay a visit, that's all." august said and smiled at her.

"mwo?!" cielo was taken aback. "that's it?!" she asked.

"uh, yeah?"

"geez, you should've used the front door, pabo-yah! you didn't have to sneak in like some criminal, aish!" cielo frustratedly said and lightly hit august's chest.

"well, if i went to the front door, you would already see and know what is going to happen." august said and seriously looked her in the eye.

"mwo? what's going to happen?" cielo asked, confused.

"ah, shit." august just cursed under his breath and suddenly kneeled infront of cielo.

"w-what are you doing? august, stand up!" cielo scolded him but he disobeyed, and pulled out the things that he had been hiding in his back and jacket all along.

a teddy bear, a pack of chocolates and heart-shaped helium balloons that has their pictures together.

cielo was shocked at what august had done, her mouth forming into an 'o' as she felt a lump in her throat and her tears starting to form in her eyes.

august smiled genuinely at her and gave her the things that he bought just for her in which she accepted gleefully.

"so," august started. "i'm not really romantic when it comes to love shits but, uhm, i hope you enjoy these as well as i enjoyed planning and making it for you. this is not really a super romantic way to say this but i don't know how to court girls...i mean, i did not really court clare properly and it turned out to be a failure so like, should i still court you? or just nevermind that part because i know you love me and you're going to answer me anyways." august explained to her.

silence took place the following seconds and august lowkey expected a reply from her but since there weren't any, he just spoke up, "so..uhm, can you..be my girlfriend?" august asked cielo.

silence took place once again and cielo still had her mouth formed as an 'o' because of what august had done. she never expected that her man had a side like this and he would ask her to be his.

"ah, shit. it sounds worse now that i have done it. i curse taevi forㅡ"  but he was immediately cut off when cielo knelt down and leaned in to kiss august, shutting him up.

"i would love to." she murmured in between their kiss.

august got shocked for a brief moment but later smiled in the midst of their kiss and brought his hand to cielo's neck, deepening the kiss as he laid down on the floor.

"finally, you're mine now," august said, pulling away as they both catched their breaths.

cielo smiled at how happy august was just because of her. "i love you, august." she said to her man while looking at him eagerly.

august slightly blushed at her words and leaned in closer to cielo's face, connecting the tip of his nose to hers and smiling as he observed cielo's beauty.

he was happy and lucky that he had met the somewhat french girl infront of him; who made him happy throughout his hard times and was there always to support him.

he just loved her so much. and he is going to keep her forever.

***

and they lived happily ever after. yayy!!!! hey guuuyyysss (lol am i even talking to someone)

so, i just want to thank ya'll for the continuous support that you all gave me throughout reading this book.

i feel bLESSEDT and sHOOKT about the rankings of french toast in shorty story; but sadly, wattpad changed the category of french toast. from short story, it went u der the category of teen fiction, so it means that we won't get any rankings anymore :((

but who cares abt rankings when i rlly care for the reader's amusement, right? HAHAHAHS. i just love u guys oh-so much thank you for reading!!!! ♡

shoutout to my baes cassey, cielo, and sky who supported me for writing this book and to bts who became my inspiration, especially min yoongi and kim taehyung. wOOOOOOHHHHHHh

see you in my next book! (if i ever have a good one lmao)

oh and to those who hate clare; lmao i'm sorry but that's my name but its ok if u get mad at me!!! HAHAHA I DONT CARE ANYMORE

oh and to those who hate clare; lmao i'm sorry but that's my name but its ok if u get mad at me!!! HAHAHA I DONT CARE ANYMORE. the pic above, is me seeking for forgiveness.