Chapter 1

I had this random idea so I decided to write it. Here goes nothing.

This starts with Gauri leaving from the exhibition and in the auto going home.

She was crying in the auto with the driver looking at her but she did not care.

G(Thinking): I am tired of suppressing my feelings and acting like a happy doll in front of everyone. Om, thank you for showing me my place in your life. When you first asked me to give you a chance I gave it to you just so we can give this relationship a chance. But, now I know that you were not willing to even accept me as your friend in front of everyone. You just introduced me as Gauri to all those people, that is it... It is my fault to have that expectation... I should have known that this would happen as in the past, I am always proven wrong. Is it my fault that I cannot speak English? What can I do about that? I do not care what happens but today I will have to make a decision.

The auto reaches the mansion. Gauri pays the money and runs inside. Shivaye was in the living room. He was watching the entire thing through the live telecast and knew the situation between them. He goes to Gauri's room and sees the door open. He peeks inside and finds Gauri sitting on the floor, crying with her head resting on the bed.

S: Can I come in?

G(Wiping his tears): Yes, come in...

S: Gauri, why are you crying? Om did take you away from the media so he did save you from the embarrassment/

G: I have facing embarrassment throughout my life. I do not care about them, it is just that Omkaraji...

S: did not accept you as his wife??

G: Wife?? I am not his wife but at least, it would have been nice if he said I was his friend. But, it makes sense that he does not even say there is a relationship between us as I am an illiterate fool. A fool that cannot even say art.... Ex.. art.. exhibition properly.

S: Gauri, you are not that fool.. they are... I will talk to Om.

G: Please do not... I have already embarrassed him and it is my fault so there is just no point. I cannot even go up to him and apologize because I am ashamed to see him. But, I need only one thing from you.

S: Tell me, Gauri... I am your brother. I will grant your wish.

G: The reason why I am here is because of this family. Annika and you asked me to stay till the marriage. But, I just cannot stay here anymore. Another day here and my heart will just break into pieces. I want to leave... Please let me go, bade Bhaiyya. I want to be free. I want to go to some new city where they do not know me as Gauri Kumari Sharma, but as just a girl who is trying to figure out her life. I want to smile again and not fake it just so everyone else can be happy.

S: Gauri... I am the one who forced you to go so let me solve this problem. Om does not know that I sent you.

G: So what if Omkaraji does not know that? He asked me what was the need of coming here? Can't he not understand that I came there for him? He expects me to be part of his sadness and help him solve his problems. Why cannot I be part of his happiness and success?

Shivaye steps back in shock.

S(Thinking): She is right.. (Says) Gauri, the reason why I am asking you to stay back is because I understand the pain of separation when Annika and I got separated. It is the worst thing that can happen to you in your life.

G: The reason why your separation was painful is because you both love each other. There is love between you two so even though you were physically separated, mentionally and emotionally you were not. But, with this... there is nothing between us. It only make sense that I leave now.

S: Don't you want to tell Om that you want to leave?

G: If I see Omkaraji, my heart will tell me to stay. Given the fact Svetlana is here, she will cause some problem and I will be forced to stay back.

Gauri's phone beeps and she looks at it. She quickly runs to the bed to get the remote controller and turn the TV on. As soon as she turns it on, she becomes shocked and falls on her knees. She starts to cry hard and puts her face on the floor unable to take the pain. All of sudden, something is thrown in front of her. She looks up and Shivaye nods at her. Gauri nods back.

So, this is all I have written so far. I know I should be focusing on writing the other FFs but I just had to pen this down. I know there has been some backlash with ShivRi so I love them so I decided to write this. I also had a weird thought when I was writing this: What if in the envelope, it says that Shivaye is adopted and it turns out that Gauri is his sister. That would make sense given their sudden bonding.