Chapter 31

She quickly runs into the stall and puts the seat down and sits on it.

She puts her hands on her face and starts to cry.

G: Natasha, she knows so much about Omkaraji.... Maybe She is a good match for him. Yes, she is here. I said to myself that I will walk away as soon as I find someone that will watch him... support him. By their close proximity, I think she is right one. Also, she did say that she was single and they look good together. I need to leave now so that I do not become an obstacle.

Gauri slowly gets out of the washroom and leaves the restaurant.

5 minutes later...

Natasha continues to talk but the entire time, Om's attention is at the girl's washroom.

O(thinking): Where is Gauri? It has been more than 5 minutes and she is not back. Om cuts Natasha.

O: Natasha, can you do me a favour? Can you check in the washroom to see if Gauri is in there? It has been a very long time and she still did not come back. I am getting worried.

Natasha smiles at Om and they both get up and head to the washroom.

N: I am going inside the washroom. Why are you coming with me?

O: I am going to stay outside. Just let me know if she is fine.

Natasha enters and checks. She comes back out.

N: She is not there.

O: What do you mean by she is not there? You did not check properly. Is anyone else in the washroom .

N: No... Why?

Om barges in and looks around but he could not find her. Om comes out.

O: Natasha, look around. We need to find her. I am so stupid. I should have kept an eye on her. She is not used to this environment.

N: Om, do not worry. She will be fine. Call her cell.

O: She did not bring it. She was staying with me so she left hers behind because   I had mine. I am such an idiot... She trusted me so much and every single time I let her down.

N: Om??

O: WHAT? Go find her. Stop standing here and wasting my time.

N: Answer this question by yourself when you are searching for her. I know she is not just your friend. She is someone special to you but you are using the word friend to create this barrier around you. You know that slowly this barrier is going to come down or it is going to work the opposite way and this barrier will separate both of you forever. Whatever decision you make, make sure that in the end you don't end up ruining her life and yours.

Natasha walks out to see if Gauri is outside.

O: I need to find her.

Om gets a call and it was Dandi.

D: Om, do you know where Gauri is?

O:Uhh... Why are you asking?

D: I need to ask her something. Is she there?

O: She is right beside me (thinking) Another lie for her. She has made me the king of lying (Says) She is enjoying herself. Why do not you tell me what you need and I'll ask her?

D: So she is with you Right?

O: Y..yes.

D: In that case, Gauri has a doppelganger, Om.

O: What do you mean?