Chapter 29

Om stops the car and steps outside. He goes to other side to open Gauri's door but she already opened her door and stepped out. Instantly, her mouth drops open and she sits back in and closes the door.

Om pulls the handle to open the door but it is locked. Om looks at Gauri and Gauri smiles at him. Om quickly runs to the other side but before he opens It, Gauri locks the door.

O: Gauri... unlock the door.

G: Nope.

He checks his pocket for the keys but then could not find it. He looks up and sees Gauri with the keys in her hands.

G: This is why you do not accidentally leave your keys in the car.

O: Gauri... Please stop wasting time. I have a reservation and if we do not go now, we will lose it.

G: Omkaraji, this is a five star restaurant. How can a village girl go inside these types of restaurant?

O: You are not a village girl, Gauri. You are my friend so listen up. Do you trust me? I need a yes or no.

Gauri looks at him and then hesitantly unlocks the door and steps out.

G: I do and now let's go inside.

Om takes Gauri's hand and both of them walk into together. The waiter takes them to an isolated place, lightly dimmed with a candle in a middle.

G: Omkaraji, why did you ask to sit Here? Only couples sit Here...

O: Gauri, but we are a married couple...

Gauri looks up and Female Saathiya plays.

O: I mean.... I mean... I wanted to make your fairytale story more realistic true so I brought you here.

G: Yes, my entire life is a story... So what are we getting Here? I want something spicy but by the looks of this menu, I do not think it is possible. We are an Italian place right... But why?

O:I need to show you how to use these utensils properly. With Indian food, that  will not be possible. So this is the best way to teach you.

The server comes and they order their dishes. Om and Gauri gets a chicken parmesan.

G: Omkaraji, what are you doing? You like the white sauce pasta. Why did you order this?

O: Gauri, this is the best way to show you how to use all these cutlery.

Om shows her how to use the cutlery but Gauri keeps on failing.

O: Gauri, you are doing it wrong. Hold the knife and fork in this angle and it will be easier for you.

Gauri listens to Om, but again fails.