XVI

Finally updated yallllllll pls enjoy and comment idk why but comments were less during the previous chapter.

Enjoy and excuse errors love y'all x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

   "She's majestic, isn't she?"

  Harry turned his head for his gaze to meet Reyes' hazel brown eyes, smiling at the young Dragon Prince who walked up to him. Harry was currently standing at the top of the castle, where the flat stone roof was turned into some sort of landing pad for the dragons.

Harry's green eyes turned back to gaze out into the wide open kingdom of Vardomos, the bitter cold wind biting his cheeks and nose, turning them a rosy color. He was watching Reina fly her dragon over the kingdom of Vardomos, pretty much in awe at the sight of his wife riding a flying dragon.

   "Who? The dragon or my wife?" Harry smirked a little, making Reyes roll his eyes lightly.

  It had been almost a week since Harry and Reina arrived at Vardomos. Harry had tried to be on his best behavior throughout their stay and was pretty successful. He didn't complain no matter how bored he got waiting for Reina to return every night after spending the mornings with her grandmother, afternoons with her mother and most evenings with her brother almost every day. They didn't get to spend much time together since Reina was always occupied.

  Harry understood that she was trying to spend as much time as she could with her family, especially her grandmother. He could tell that this trip meant a lot to her, and how much she had missed her family. He was just glad he was able to make her happy somehow after how badly he treated her.

  Harry tried his best not to complain about that, but he was starting to miss her presence. He mostly saw her during meal times, and at night, and those were the times they really conversed. But since she still hasn't properly forgiven him, Harry felt a little awkward when he was around her.

All he wanted was for things to go back to the way they were where he'd often tease and flirt with her, as well as shower her with compliments and kisses. But a part of the reason why she hadn't forgiven him yet was because she was so caught up with her grandmother and her illness, the thought of forgiving Harry was pushed to the back of her mind.

   "The dragon," Reyes chuckled deeply.

  Harry simply smiled in amusement, and turned to look back with a light sigh. Reyes had noticed that Harry was bored right from the second day of their stay, and decided on that day itself to sort of bond with him. He figured he should get to know his brother-in-law, as well as the future King of the realm. Their friendship grew over the few days, and Reyes found himself pitying Harry a little bit once Harry explained his situation with Reina, where he had apologized and was waiting for her forgiveness.