XXXVII

I just realized this is 36 pages long wtf. I hope you guys don't mind long chapters, I know a lot of you said you didn't but like still. I GOT WAY too carried away and this turned into a filler but ITS ALRIGHT.

Also I'm just going through that insecure "my writing and stories are shit" phase so don't mind me saying that the chapter is shit at the end of every one of them lmao.

There's an important A/N at the end. I would appreciate it if you read and comment thank u my cuties.

Enjoy and excuse any errors lol (:

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Grandmother! Come here! Look at Vaera!"

  A young 7 year-old Reina tugged at her grandmother's gloved hand as they trudged over the snow to her special place near the Angel Beech trees. It took a couple of years for Reina to bring anyone else to this special place since it was hers and her mother's, and she wanted it to be that way for some time. So far, she had only brought her dragon Vaera, who was the size of a pony now since she was born at Reina's mother's funeral. Aella had been taking care of Reina and Reyes ever since.

   "Reina, unless there is a fire and some honey cake there, I am dragging your tiny bum back to the castle," Aella grumbled in irritation, shivering in the cold weather while she waddled behind her granddaughter.

   "Vaera!" Reina called loudly, earning a loud mix between a squeal and a growl. "Say hi to grandmother!"

  Vaera snapped her head towards the direction where Reina was coming from, teeth baring and jaw snapping as she let out another squeal. She has been a little rebellious lately, due to her growing into her adolescent phase and Reina was instructed by her father to keep away for majority of the time. But little Reina firmly believed her dragon wouldn't harm her. Reina knew when not to provoke Vaera and when it was safe to play with her. She was currently teaching her a few voice commands in the foreign language.

 She was currently teaching her a few voice commands in the foreign language