Rude Awakening

I woke up to the pounding on my door and my friend frickin screaming at me to wake the hell up, a perfect way to wake up huh? (Note my sarcasm). Jasmine came bursting through my bedroom door and hit me with my pillow. I groaned and snatched the pillow away from her, sitting up.

“I’m up for Frick sakes, geez women” I said as I stood up and stretched.

“How the hell did you get in here dude?” I asked, raising one eyebrow. Jasmine smirked and pointed behind her with her thumb.

“He let me in” Jasmine said. I looked behind her to see Alex and I instantly glared at him. I walked up to him and scowled up at him as he smirked at me.

“You, you will pay for this” I said pointing at him.

“Whatever sweetheart” Alex said before walking away. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Jasmine grinning widely. I think I knew what she was thinking and I quickly protested.

“Don’t even think about it Jasmine” I warned, glaring at her.

“Aw! Why not?” Jasmine whined, pouting.

“I hate him! So don’t even think about setting us up together or else” I said as I pointed at her and gave her my warning look.

“Ugh! Fine!” Jasmine said, stomping her foot.

“Thank you, now go wait outside the damned apartment please” I said, smiling innocently.

“Kk! Bye Bye!” Jasmine said, skipping out of the room.

I sighed of relief and opened my door. I bumped into Alex, who was outside when I opened the door, and I fell on the floor with Alex on top of me. My eyes widen when I saw Alex while he smirked at me.

“Well hello there” Alex said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Ew! Get off me, you pig!” I shouted at him in disgust as I pushed him off of me. He stumbled up and I smirked in success as I stood back up. I dusted my knees off and stood straight, glaring at Alex.

“Were you eavesdropping?” I asked.

“Maybe” Alex smirked.

“Of course” I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

“Just get out of my room” I said, pointing to the door.

“Fine” Alex said, holding his hands up before leaving.

“Finally” I mumbled under my breath. I turned around and started getting dress into something that I had that could keep me warm at least for now till I buy more clothes.

I wore my normal jeans with my black singlet that has a picture of a band and my black leather jacket with it. I wore my black converse and my hair was down again. At least it was something to keep me warm until we get to the shopping centre, so yeah.

I walked out of my room and got my bag. I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to the door.

“Later loser” I called out to Alex, smirking to myself. I put my hand on the doorknob till a hand stopped me and made me turn to them.

“What did you say?” Alex asked, looking irritated.

“Nothing” I said in a sing-a-song voice with my hands behind my back and smiling innocently.

“Bitch” I heard him mumble under his breath. I glared at him and smacked him upside the head.

“I heard that, asshole” I said. Alex glared at me intensely and I quickly opened the door. I ran out the door and closed the door quickly. I leaned my back on the door and sighed.

“What took you so long?” I heard which made me jump. I looked up to see Jasmine and James, standing in front of me. Jasmine had one hand on her hip, looking at me.

“I just had another fight with jackass himself” I said as I pointed my thumb behind me. Jasmine nodded and James had a scowl on his face. We started walking into the elevator and pressed the last floor, the garage to leave.

“What did he do?” James asked.

“He called me a bitch” I said. James clenched his fist tighter.

“He said what?! That asshole” James shouted, furiously.

“Don’t worry, I hit him upside the head” I said, smiling at him.

“Good girl” James said, ruffling my hair and smiling back at me. I swatted his hands away and glared at him.

“Don’t do that!” I whined, fixing my hair. We walked out of the elevator and to the car. Jasmine started laughing.

“You two have a weird brother, sister, relationship” Jasmine said as we hoped into the car and buckled our seatbelts in.

“Eh, that’s me and James for you” I said, shrugging. We all started laughing as we drove off.