Lost In The Woods

I woke up to the birds chirping outside. I sat up and stretched as I yawned. I saw that Alex was still asleep so I decided to go outside. I stood up and walked outside. I smiled when I saw that it was perfectly clear with the sun shinning since Winter is almost over so it's getting cooler now. I saw the river was right next to the cave and there was a water fall too. I started climbing the tree and I sat on one of the branches, looking over at the river. I started humming the song 'This Freakin Song by The Janoskians' as I closed my eyes. It's a catchy song when you listen to it, trust me.

"What are you doing up there?!" I heard Alex's voice shout from bellow. I screamed and ended up falling out of the tree. When I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to see Alex but smirking.

"I can see you're already falling for me" Alex joked.

"You bastard, put me down" I hissed.

"Fine, geez, calm down" Alex said as he put me down and I dusted myself off.

"I'm going to go find food" I informed him before turning around and walking off.

I walked into the woods and looked around for at least any fruit at least. I saw a plum tree and smiled to myself. I mean, that's something instead of eating nothing for breakfast but the thing is it's too far up and I'm wearing a fucking dress. Again, thank you Jasmine for making me wear this dress, yay! (note the sarcasm) Ugh! I want to change out of this so badly. I sighed and jumped up, holding onto the branch. I kept climbing the branches till I got to the very top. I started picking some of the plums off the tree till I saw Alex come. I huffed and rolled my eyes but kept on picking the plums.

"What are you doing here Alex?" I asked.

"Looking around, how did you get up that high?" Alex asked.

"I flew up here" I said, sarcastically.

"Emily" Alex said, sternly.

"I climbed the damn thing, genius, what else?" I said.

"Whatever" Alex mumbled. I chucked one plum at him and it hit his head. Alex fell to the floor and groaned in pain. I smiled in success.

"What was that for?!" Alex shouted as he held his head from the pain and sat up.

"That's for yesterday when you dropped me on the floor, asshole!" I shouted back.

"You're the one that said 'let me go'!" Alex retorted.

"And that's how you let someone go?! By letting them fall!? Oh reall classy Alex, real classy" I said.

"I was only messing with you!" Alex shouted.

"I don't care what the fuck you were doing" I said. I jumped off the branch and did a flip till I landed perfectly on my feet. "And I don't care what the fuck you say because even though we're stuck together, I'm still going to try and not talk to you and not let you get to my head" I finished.

I turned around and walked away with the fruit in my arms. I sat by the river and put the fruit down. I did not expect news years eve to be a fucking disaster because now I'm fucking lost in a fucking forest! And it's with the person I despised, why me!? Why do you hate me life!? Why?! Ugh! And to top it off, I didn't have my phone here because I left it in my coat pocket, back at the town hall! Great, just great.

I suddenly heard a roaring noise and I froze. I quickly stood up and looked around. My eyes widen when I noticed Alex was still not back and I quickly bolted into the woods.

"Alex!?" I shouted, worriedly.

"Ow! Fuck!" I heard Alex's voice, hiss.

I ran towards the voice to see Alex on the ground, holding onto his arm with the same bear in front of him. My eyes widen again as I was frozen in my spot. I quickly broke off one of the branches from the nearest tree as the bear went straight to my face and roared. I hit the bear on the head and it whimpered.