Wake Up Call

I felt a tug on my wrist and my wrist started to burn. I slowly opened my eyes to see Alex, stretching and my eyes widen when I noticed he was about to stand up because then he's going to pull me with him. I know he forgot that he was handcuffed to me. Alex stood up, pulling me along with him, making me fall on the floor with an 'oof' and Alex fall on top of me. I glared at him as he smirked down at me.

"You idiot" I hissed.

"Well sorry if I thought this was a dream" Alex retorted, holding up our wrists and sat up.

"If we don't get this off our wrists today, I might use an axe to cut this shit off" I mumbled.

"You are one insane chick" Alex said, looking at me weirdly and I rolled my eyes. I finally realized that Alex was straddling my waist.

"Get off me Jackass" I demanded.

"Why?" Alex asked, smirking.

"So I can kick your ass!" I shouted but not that loudly.

"Then no" Alex said.

"Don't make me punch you because I will" I threatened but then he took my free arm and pinned my arm down.

"There you go" Alex said, seeming to amuse himself more. I growled and glared at Alex.

"Let me go Alex or so help me-" I got cut off when the door flew open and our heads snapped to the doorway to see James and Jasmine, uh oh.

"It's not what it looks like" me and Alex said at the same time as James stomped over to us and pulled Alex up by his shirt which made me sit up because Alex pulled me up by the stupid cuffs.

"Stop bothering my sister" James growled.

"Fine, ok" Alex said in defeat but I could tell he was lying.

"Good, now let's get out of here so we can get those cuffs off" James said, letting go of Alex, making him fall on the floor next to me. Alex groaned in pain as I snickered.

"Paybacks a bitch" I said and Alex rolled his eyes. I stood up and helped Alex up as well. I grabbed my coat to cover myself up since it was still cold out and I haven't changed because of the cuffs, so hasn't Alex. We all walked out of the apartment and I locked the door behind me.

"How are we going to find another key?" I asked as we got into the elevator.

"We can ask the police officer?" Jasmine suggested.

"As if those assholes would give us the key" Alex retorted.

"Oh yeah, do you have a better idea geniuss? Because I'm sure we'd all would just love to hear your oh-so wonderful idea" I said in a fake cheery voice as I batted my eyelashes.

"Bitch" he mumbled under his breath but I heard him. I smacked him upside the head and glared at him.

"I heard that asshole" I hissed.

We walked out of the elevator but Alex kept grumbling under his breath about who knows what but like I give a shit about this one. We walked over to the car annd me and Alex sat in the back of the car. I sighed and looked outside the window. I'd rather be back at the apartment, chilling on the couch with a nice cup of hot chocolate but like that'll happen with this one attached to my wrist. We finally got to the police station and we got out of the car. We went up to one police man at the front desk.

"Um hello, do you happen to have a spear key for this?" James asked, pointing at us as me and Alex held our wrists up.

"Yeah, I think Robin has the only spare key left" the guys said, pointing to a guy standing by a cell and I groaned because it was the same guy who 'accidently' dropped the other key down the fucking drain.