That's Why They Call It The City Of Love

A/N - I had many ideas in my head so I started typing this new one because it just popped into my head. This will be my second story, because I was getting bored at home, hope you all enjoy the book because this book idea just randomly popped into my head. This is just a short sum of the book.

I will still be updating my other book, 'Revenge On The Player' but I will also be updating this book also, hopefully if I don't have a lot of homework by my teachers then I will update each day or every so often I feel like it which is quite often.

A girl named Emily got to go on a trip with her brother, James, and her best friend, Jasmine since they finished high school. Emily meets a selfish, arrogant boy at a coffee shop and she realizes when she gets to her apartment room, that he, Alex, was her 'roommate' for the rest of her trip there.

Emily and Alex hate each other ever since they first met at the coffee shop and Alex likes to tease her by doing the stupidest of thing but one day on Emily's birthday, something happens that makes Alex and Emily rethink if they hate each other or if they're friends.

Will the two hatred of each other get the best of them? Or will they end up together?

There's a bit of drama, humour and romance.