Please Be Ok

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard Jasmine shout but I just groaned and flipped her off.

"It's too early" I whined.

"I don't give a shit! Now wake up! We're taking you get your fave" Jasmine sang.

"Pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries?" I asked.

"Yup" Jasmine said and I jumped out of bed.

"I'm awake then" I said, smiling.

"Yay! Now get dressed so we can go" Jasmine said before running out of the room.

I closed the door and goto dressed in my favourite dark blue hoodie with a pair of just normal jeans. It's simple but who cares right? I put my converse on and walked out of my room. I walked out the apartment since no one was insde so I'm guessing Alex left already, oh well. I ran into the elevator, where Jasmine and James were and doors closed.

"Happy birthday little sis" James said, ruffling my hair and smacked his hands away.

"I hate it when you do that" I said, glaring up at him.

"Fine, I'll stop since it's your birthday" James said.

"Thank you" I said.

The door opened and we walked towards our car. We hopped inside and drove off. James turned on the radio and my favourite song came on! It's called 'Echo by Trevor Moran', it's amazing! I told James to turn up the volume and he did. Me and Jasmine just started singing along and doing to randomest shit ever. When we arrived at the place, we got out of the car inside the shop. We sat at a table and James went to go order for us.

"We got a little surprise for you later Emily" Jasmine said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really Jas? I don't need anything" I said.

"Oh come on, please" Jasmine begged, doing her best puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine" I said in dfeat.

"Yay!" Jasmine squealed.

"What did I miss?" James asked as he handed my pancakes over. I smiled and started eating my pancakes.

"Nothing really" Jasmine said, shrugging.

"Good" James nodded.

"Well, well, look who it is?" I heard a high pitched voice say from behind me and I swallowed my pancake. I turned half my body to look at the bitch behind me.

"What do you want Sandy?" I hissed.

"Just wondering what are you doing outside? I mean, you were humiliated" Sandy said, smirking.

"Listen, why don't go find yourself someone else to argue with because I'm done, I'm fucking done with this bullshit, I've had to put up with you all my life in highschool and primary school and I've had just about enough with the shit you put me through so back off or else" I said and Sandy looked beyond shocked.

"You can't say that to me" Sandy shouted once she snapped back to reality.

"Looks like I just did, now if you excuse me, you can leave now" I said, pointing at the door.

Sandy tried to say anything but then she just ended up screaming and running away but then she tripped over her heels. I tried not to laugh but James and Jasmine went full blown laughter. Sandy glared at us before walking off again but slowly. Me and Jasmine high fived then me and James high fived.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Jasmine shouted and I chuckled.

"Thank you" I said, bowing and we all laughed.