What Just Happened?

“No, just no, Jasmine” I said in disgust.

We’ve been in this shopping centre for an hour with our hands full of shopping bags that Jasmine picked out for both of us. Jasmine was holding up a pink top, the colour I despise out of all colours.

“But why?!” Jasmine whined.

“Because I hate pink” I said with all seriousness.

“Fine” Jasmine mumbled and she put the top back. We walked out of the shop to see James waiting for us. James stood straight and we walked off to the car. We got into the car where a blast of warm air blew onto my face and I sighed. I was freezing my ass off out there. James started the car up and drove off back to the apartment where I could lie down and listen to my music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got back to the apartment and I got my bags. We got into the elevator and went up to our rooms. When the elevator opened, I walked to my apartment room and opened the door.

I put the keys down and the bags down. I quickly ran into my room and fell forward, on my stomach, on the bed. I got my IPod out of my draw, next to me and plugged in my headphones in. I put the song ‘La La Land by Demi Lovato’ started singing the lyrics to myself since I thought nobody was around but me.

 I am confident, but I still have my moments

 Baby, that's just me

 I'm not a supermodel, I still eat at Ronalds

 Baby, that's just me

 Well, some may say I need to be afraid

 Of losing everything, because of where I

 Had my start and where I made my name

 Well, everything's the same

 In the La La Land machine, machine.

 Who said I can't wear my Converse with my dress?

 Well baby, that's just me

 Who said I can't be single and have to go out and mingle

 Baby, that's not me, no, no

“Nice singing, sweetheart”

I screamed and fell off my bed at the sudden voice. I ended up hitting my head badly. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head. I glared at Alex who was laughing his ass off at my doorway.

“What the hell Alex? Are you trying to give me a heart Attack!?” I said out loud, throwing my fist in the air. Jasmine and James are so lucky, they get to be roommates but I get the annoying dude, who doesn’t know how to knock on a door because he’s too much of a moron to know how to.

“You should have seen your face” Alex said, laughing and pointing at me. He was practically on the floor laughing. I got on my knees and rested my head on the bed, glaring at Alex again.

“You are so immature” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Says you” Alex retorted after he stopped laughing like a hyena. Alex rested his head on the bed as well, in front of me.

“I am not immature” I said.

“Are you sure about that?” Alex asked, amused and raised one eyebrow.

“Yes, now shut up and get out” I said, pointing at the door, behind him.

“Why?” Alex smirked.