Meeting An Old 'Friend'

I woke up at 9 o'clock and got dressed into my blue, oversized jumper, skinny jeans with brown boots. My hair was curled because it was naturally curled everyday when I wake up. I walked out into the balcony and sighed. I looked down to see that everyone was ice skating at a frozen lake just next to the apartment. I want to to go but then again I don't because I'd probably fall.

"What are you doing up so early?" I heard Alex say before yawning.

"I'm looking at the view from up here" I simply said.

"It's nothing special" Alex said, standing next to me now.

"To you, yes but to me, it's very special" I said.

"Whatever" he mumbled before walking away.

I rolled my eyes, why do I have to live with that for the rest of my trip here? Oh well, what can you do? I heard the doorbell ring so I walked over to open the door to see James and Jasmine there, grinning. I let them in and James instantly growled at Alex making him jump a little bit but keep his calm. I almost bursted out lauhging at that. Well if he's scared of my brother then he should back off and think about what he does or says.

"So what are you doing her guy?" I asked as I sat on the counter.

"Well me and James were going to go to the café downstairs for breakfast, you in?" Jasmine asked.

"Sure am plus anything beats staying here with that" I said, pointing my thumb behind me at Alex.

"Hey! Like your any better" Alex retorted.

"Shut up! Ya weasel!" I shouted at him.

"How about both of you shut up and let's go" James said, motioning for me to walk out.

I jumped off the counter and walked out of the room. James closed the door behind me and Jasmine and we all walked into the elevator. We walked out of the elevator when we got to the last floor and outside. I looked to the side to see that there was café and it looked quite busy. We walked in and a blast of warm air greeted me. Me and Jasmine went to go find a seat as James went to go order us our breakfast and drinks.

Me and Jasmine found a booth next to the window so we ran over and sat down as we looked outsude the window at all the children playing around and having fun. I love Paris, I wish I could live her, I mean I have my brother with me, my best friend, now all I need is my mother to be here and I'm set to live here for the rest of my life.

"Hello? Yoohoo! Em?! Come back to earth girl!" I heard Jasmine shout making me shake my head back to reality.

"Sorry Jas" I said and Jasmine smiled.

"No problem girly" Jasmine smirked.

"Don't ever call me that!" I said through clenched teeth.

'Ok, ok, calm down" Jasmine said.

"Sorry"

"It's ok"

James came back with our orders which for me was an omelette and hot chocolate with it since last time I didn't get to finish my hot chocolate because the jackass bumped into me which now there is burn marks on my stomach, great! (Sarcasm right there dude). I took a sip of the hot chocolate and sighed in delite before hugging James.

"Thank you James!" I exclaimed.

"No problem sis" James laughed.

We pulled away from the hug and I started to eat my yummy omelette. I snickering from the doorway and Jasmine was scowling at whoever it was. I turned around in my seat to see someone that I never thought I'd see again or at least want to see ever again.