Back Home At Last

It's been a week or so since we've been in the woods and I'm getting hungry and angry. Alex has been ignoring me which I don't care about, I just want to leave. We all woke up early and as usual, Alex walked out of the cave and to somewhere else. I huffed and rolled my eyes. We walked out of the cave and sat by the river again.

"I've got a headache" I said.

"From what?" Jasmine asked.

"All this drama shit that's been going on, I feel like I'm back in fifth grade" I said.

"That's bad" Jasmine said and I nodded.

"Just cheer up Em" James said.

"I'll try" I said.

"I'm going to go find Alex" James said as he stood up.

"Kk" me and Jasmine said in unisom. Jasmine stood up and they both kissed. I pretended to gag at the sight.

"Ew! Guys! I don't need to see my best friend and my brother kissing!" I shouted, covering my eyes and they both chuckled.

"You are so silly Emily" Jasmine said.

"Shut up" I said.

"Whatever, later" James said before running off.

"You guys maybe cute together but I don't need to see you two kissing 24/7" I said, scrunching my nose in disgust.

"We're not 'that' kind of couple" Jasmine said, using air quotes and I sighed of relief.

"Thank goodness" I said.

"Whatever, wanna swim for a bit?" Jasmine asked, motioning her head at the river.

"We have no spare clothes Jasmine" I reminded her.

"I know, we can just leave our clothes here" Jasmine suggested.

"Fine" I mumbled because I know I'll lose this battle against her anyway. I took the dress off and jumped inside the river, so did Jasmine.

"It's fucking freezing!" I shouted, hugging myself.

"No shit sherlock" Jasmine said, sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

I swam over to the waterfall with Jasmine. We looked at each other before taking a deep breath and going under water. We swam under the waterfall and back to the surface. I moved my hair out of my face and looked around. There was some writting on the wall so I swam closer to take a closer look at it. I traced my finger on the letters spelled. It spelled 'I'm coming for you sweetheart, Mike'. My eyes widen and I backed away.

"Woah, what's up with you Em?" Jasmine asked.

"Look at the writting on the wall and read it" I told her. Jasmine did as she was told but then her eyes widen as well and she looked at me.

"How is that possible?" Jasmine asked.

"He must of been here some time while we were sleeping" I said.

"He's gone to crazy trying to get you back" Jasmine said.

"I'm just wondering how far he'd go to get me back" I mumbled, worriedly.

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked.

"Think about it Jas, He's not going to play the 'jealousy' card and make me jealous, he might do something crazy" I said.

"Hm, maybe but just don't think about it" Jasmine said.

"Ok, maybe you're right" I said.

"I wonder who's dress this is?" I heard Alex's voice ask and my eyes widen.