I'm Living With A Pig

When we finally got back to the apartment, I walked into the room and closed the door. I put my bag down and took my white jacket off. I looked in the mirror, on the side and looked at the stain.

I groaned. “I’m never going to be able to get this stain out!” I whined to myself.

“Damn that guy!” I mumbled.

I walked off to the bathroom to shower off the hot chocolate smell.

After I had my shower and changed into some comfortable clothes which was my white, oversized, long sleeve shirt with my black tights, hey! It’s normal to wear tights, I mean I’m not outside and no one’s here so yeah.

I walked into the living room and fell back on the sofa. I turned on the TV, uh, finally something to do. I smiled as I sat, cross legged.

After I got tired of all the shows, I turned the TV off and decided to make Dinner so I headed into the kitchen. I’m just going to cook the easiest thing I can cook which is spaghetti.

I reached up to get the pot to put the pasta in and smiled as I hand it in my hands. Suddenly someone wrapped their strong arms around my waist and I froze.

“W-who are you? A-and w-what do you want?” I stuttered. I thought I was alone here but apparently not. The person twirled me around to face him and I gasped but then I scowled at him.

“You!? Again?!” I screamed throwing my arms in the air. It was the guy from the café who bumped into me, making me spill my hot chocolate on me, which earned me a scar. The sad thing is that I didn’t even get to finish my hot chocolate, damn it!

“Yup, it’s me again, what are you doing here anyway?” he asked as he fell backwards on the sofa.

“I’m going to be staying here for a while, ok I know they said I’d have a roommate but I didn’t know it would be guy or more specifically, you!” I said as I pointed at him, glaring. He smirked at me.

“Aw, don’t you like me?” he said putting a hand over his heart.

“No, no I don’t” I said sternly. He rolled his eyes and sat back again.

“Well I’m Alex, you?” he introduced himself.

“Emily” I said as I went to start boiling the pasta in the hot water.

“So, Emily, how long will you be staying here?” Alex asked, sitting on the kitchen bench. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m only here for three months than I go back home in L.A” I said as I sat on the other side of the counter.

“I knew you weren’t from around here” he said, pointing at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked, raising one eyebrow.

“You don’t have a French accent or speak French” Alex said with a shrug.

“Well yeah but I’m only here on a trip before I go to college” I said. I realised I was telling him way too much then I should have and jumped off the counter. I walked over to mix the pasta with the sauce.

I heard someone knocking on the damned door so I stopped what I was doing and went to open the door. I saw my brother, James, standing there and my eyes widen. I looked behind me at Alex then back at James. I am so dead, goodbye cruel world!

“Uh, hey James” I said nervously.

“What’s wrong?” James asked.

“Um, just tired, I should be getting to sleep, no need to come inside!” I said quickly. James looked at me suspiciously and ended up walking inside anyway.

“Uh oh” I mumbled as I saw James fuming when he saw Alex from the café. He had his hands balled into a fist so I quickly ran over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

“Yo, dumbass, get your lazy ass up!” I said harshly to Alex. Alex stood up and turned to me. He was about to say something till he saw my brother’s expression and shut’s up.

“What’s he doing here?” James asked, pointing at Alex. I bit my bottom lip.

“He’s…….my roommate” I finally said.

“What?!” James shouted.

“Calm down, he’s not going to do anything right Alex” I said as I turned to glare at him and give him the warning look that said ‘I will skin you alive’.

“Yup” Alex said.

“Great, now leave James” I said as I started pushing James out of the door.

“Fine, night little sis, be careful, you know where I am if anything happens” James said, smiling at me then glaring at Alex behind me. I nodded and smiled back at him.

“K big brother, night” I said and kissed his cheek. James gave me one last smile before leaving. I closed the door and turned my back to the door, sighing.

“I thought he was going to make me switch rooms” I said as I walked over and sat on the sofa.

“That means you like it here with me” Alex said, smirking. I glared at him and shook my head.

“Ha! Hell no!” I snorted. “But I do not want to switch rooms with him plus if you do anything to piss me off or anything, I’ll kill you” I said in a cheery voice, smiling wickedly at him. I was trying to be scary yet threatening.

“Yeah right! You like me” Alex said.

“I do not! Now shut the hell up!” I said in anger, throwing both my fists in the air. Alex started laughing and I groaned. I stood up and glared at Alex.

“I’m going to sleep, night moron” I said before walking off to my room.

“Night sweetheart!” I heard him call out to me. I growled under my breath as I walked into my room. I fell backwards on my bed and covered my face with my hands.

I’m living….with a pig