New Beginning

I zipped up my bag and sighed. I had finally finished packing my clothes for the flight that is leaving in an hour and a half plus, it takes an hour to get there and half an hour to find anything before we have to run to the gate. I looked around my now empty room and frowned.

"I'm going to miss it here" I said to myself.

"I'm going to miss you here" I heard from behind me and I spun around to see Alex.

I smiled, sadly as Alex frowned at me because I had to go now. I was already dressed to go, I just have to give the key back to the people who work here and leave to the airport. I'm going to miss Alex the most, I still miss Garrett, he was a friend that I could talk to when I hated Alex, a lot.

"I'll miss you too but I have to go back home" I said as I walked up to him.

"Don't leave, please" Alex whispered, sounding so vulnerable and I frowned again. I cupped his cheek and he leaned into my hand.

"Sorry but I have to, I have to go to college and see my mum again, sorry" I said, sadly.

"Fine" Alex said, looking down. I let go of his cheek and sighed. I turned around to leave but Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Alex wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead on mine.

"W-whatt are you d-doing?" I stuttered. Alex didn't say anything back, we just looked into each other's eyes till we both started leaning in.

"Emily! We have to go now or we'll be late for our flight back home!" I heard Jasmine yell, knocking on the door.

I backed away from Alex and grabbed my suitcase. I walked towards the door and walked out the door, not even looking back. I looked up at Jasmine and James and they both frowed as Jasmine hugged me.

"It'll all be ok Em, I promise" Jasmine said, leading me towards the elevator. The doors closed and we went down.

"I know but I'll miss him" I whispered.

"Come here Emily" James said, opening his arms and I walked into his arms. James hugged me tight and I huggd back as a tear slid down my cheek. James stroked my hair and kissed my cheek.

"You'll get over this, I swear" James said.

"I hope" I sighed.

We walked out of the elevator and gave our keys back. We walked outside and into the rental car before James drove off. I looked out my window and I saw Alex, on the balcony. Alex looked at me and I smiled as I waved. Alex waved back and I sighed.

goodbye paris

-------------------------------

"Emily! James!" My mum squealed once me and James walked through the door of our house. Mum ran up to us and pulled us both into a hug making us both laugh as we hugged back.

"We missed you too mum" James said as she let go of us.

"How was it there?" mum asked, closing the door.

"It was great" I said, smiling.

"What happened?" my mum asked, excited.

"Do you mind if I go unpack first please?" I asked, wanting to change the subject and not talk about this.

"Oh, sure" my mum said. I grabbed my suitcase and walked upstairs with a frown on my face.

"What's wrong with Emily?" I heard my mum ask.

"Emily left the only person she loved" James said and I huffed.

I walked into my room and I shut the door. I unpacked everything before going to shower and change into my pyjamas. I at on my bed as I brushed my wet hair and glanced at the clock to see it was already 7:30 night time. I heard a small knock at my door.