The Truth About Garrett

Since I woke up earlier then I expected, I decided to go outside and buy me and Alex breakfast. I got up and walked into my room. I got dressed and put on beanie. I got my keys and closed the door behind me when I walked out. I took the stairs to the lobby and walked to the café. After the dude took my order, he went into the kitchen.

"Hey Emily" I heard from behind me making me jump a bit. I spun around to see Garrett, smiling down at me. That's weird, I haven't seen him since the new years incident, it's like he just vanished into thin air.

"Uh, hey Garrett, haven't seen you in a while" I said as I smiled back.

"I know, I've been......busy" Garrett said. He's hiding something and I tend to find out what the fuck it is but right now, I just have to act like I believe him.

"Ok, so you're here to get something or not?" I asked.

"I'm here to get something for my boss" Garrett said.

"Oh really? Which boss?" I asked.

"My second boss" Garrett said.

"You have a second boss?" I asked, suspiciously. Garrett's eyes widen and shook his head.

"No I don't, I mean for my dad but I call him 'boss' sometimes" Garrett tried to cover up on what he said before.

"Ok Garrett, we both know I ain't buying any of your bullshit" I said and Garrett sighed in defeat.

"I know but it was worth a try" Garrett said and I rolled my eyes. The dude gave us both our order and we both left the café.

"You have to tell me what's going on later today or else, meet me back here after lunch, got it?" I explained.

"What if I don't come?" Garrett asked, smugly. I grabbed him by his collar so we were eye level and glared right into his eyes.

"Then I'll make sure you regret ever meeting me in the first place" I threatened. Garrett gulped and nodded, nervously.

"Ok, ok, I'll be here" Garrett said, quickly and I smiled.

"Good" I said before letting go of his collar and he stumbled back. "Goodbye Garrett" I said, sweetly before walking off back to the hotel as Garrett just had a look of shock. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

I took the elevator up to the apartment becaue I got lazy. I opened the door to the apartment to see Alex watching TV. I closed the door behind me and walked up to him. I sat next to him and Alex smiled at me before turning off the TV.

"I was wondering where you went this morning" Alex said.

"I just went to get us breakfast" I said, holding up the bag of food.

"Yes!" Alex shouted and I laughed.

"Someones happy" I smirked.

"Shut up sweetheart" Alex mumbled before snatching the bag of food out of my hand.

"I saw someone at the café today" I said as I sipped my hot chocolate. I got Alex a coffee because that's his favourite I guess.

"Really? Who?" Alex asked.

"Garrett" I said and Alex's eyes widen.

"Really!?" Alex shouted in shock and I chuckled.

"Why so shock?" I asked.

"Because he told me during the new years eve thing that he was going to move to another country" Alex explained and my eyes widen this time.

"Wait what?" I asked.