And You're Not A Manwhore

After I had my dinner with my James and Jasmine, I pulled Jasmine's arm to the balcony and told her everything that happened in the apartment with me and Alex. By the end, she was standing there in shock.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Jasmine asked me as if I was insane.

"I didn't know he was going to be angry, I mean, it was harmless" I argued.

"Well, maybe he's not going to do anything" Jasmine said, shrugging her shoulders.

"And if he does?" I asked.

"Pfft, if he does.....he's a dead man" Jasmine smirked.

"I knew you'd say that" I said, chuckling and shaking my head.

"Thank you!" Jasmine shouted, grinning her pearly whites before we both started laughing as we walked back inside and sat back down with James.

"What were you talking about?" James asked.

"Girl stuff!" me and Jasmine said in unisom.

"Ok?" James said, unsure.

"I have to go back to my apartment room" I said as I stood up and dusted my pants off.

"Ok, later Em" Jasmine said and I smiled.

"Later Jas, later James" I said and walked out of the apartment room.

"Later Emily" James smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Weirdo" I mumbled, fixing my hair up as I walked to my room. I could hear Jasmine and James laughing and I rolled my eyes, traitors.

I walked into the apartment and walked into the kitchen to get a can of creamy soda. I sat on the kitchen bench as I drank from my can of soda which was my favourite drink ever! Well, besides hot chocolate.

I suddenly heard giggling which made me stop mid way of drinking my drink and turn my head to the doorway. I saw a girl that had brunette hair walk in with just Alex's shirt that went to her thigh, ew! I'm lucky I wasn't here when anything happened or I would of barfed all over. The girl stopped in her tracks and glared at me for some weird reason but she looked familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"You!" she hissed.

"Yes, me, and you are exactly?" I asked.

"Don't you remember me bitch?" she said with so much venom and I glared at her.

"I don't know you ok? Plus, I don't think I should remember you" I said.

"I'm Sandy! I used to go your old high school but moved two years ago!" she shouted, furiously.

Oh shit! Not that bitch! She was my enemy since year one but she moved in year 10 which was the best day ever but now, I get to see her again, in my apartment room, yippee! Not! Ugh! The nerve of that bitch, thinking she can walk in here like she owns the fucking place. How is it today I met my ex and my enemy!? Does the fate hate me or something!?

"Why are you here?" I asked even though I know why because she was also the schools slut. Sandy smirked, evily and pointed to the shirt she was wearing.

"I was with Alex and we were-" I cut her off before she could continue on.

"Stop, I don't need to know what the fuck you did with Alex because I think I already know" I said with a knowing smirk.

"You're just jealous" Sandy retorted.

"Yeah, that's it, I'm jealous" I said, sarcastically.

"You and your sarcasm" She said, rolling her eyes.