Summary/ Copyright/ Short A/N

Summary:

Willow Gwendolyn Landis.

A girl that never stands up for herself. Even when somebody steals something. Or rather, someone, right under her nose.

Heartbroken and lost.

Finding a new place to stay. Away from those memorize that haunt her. Day and night.

She finds an apartment, not too far away from a local Café.

And there, she meets someone.
A person that could change her life.

For better of worst.

~•~•~•

Copyrights and Author's Notes

This whole book, 'Silhouette' is fiction. The characters and names of the characters in this book, are all products/ figments of my imagination. Thus they all belong to me.

If any of this adventures, events and characters resemble anything, anyone, dead or alive, it's purely coincidental.

The book contains swearing and some mature content. Which I will mark* out in advance.(At the start of the chapter.)

Everything in this book belongs to me (the author), all rights reserved. And please contact me immediately (by PMing me on IG or snapchat. Please do not send any messages through wattpad as I cannot reply to them. So sorry.) should you come across it being published any where else.

Though if you have informed me about you maybe (it's never gonna happen but whateves...) writing/ making a fan-art/cover I don't mind. Just please tell me before hand.

With that being said, please enjoy all aspects of this book and please don't be a shy reader.

Be warned that this book will have slow updates and if you guys are nice about it, would be much/ greatly appreciated.

By the way, the cover is from Google so... All rights reserved for the cover picture.

So, VOTE, COMMENT and LIKE!!!

Also, criticism is accepted by me as, what better ways to improve hear what people hate about this book? But please do not over do it and if you want to criticize, by all means... but do criticize constructively.
Meaning, say the part you hate and give me an idea on how to improve it.

Because I am human too, I have feelings and I make mistakes so please be nice.

With that being said, I hope that all of you will like/ love* fingers crossed* this book!

BTW, the cover is from Google. All I did was made some editing changes to it however, it does not belong to me so whoever took this photo, thank you...

Love,
Livi♡♡♡🐶🐶🐶