Chapter Two

🏊🌊 ~Can you guys swim?~🏊🌊

… … …

*Drowning In Deep Waters*

Willow's Pov

"Bye mom. I love you! "I smiled. "Bye my baby girl. "My mom hugged me tightly. "I'll bring your dogs tomorrow. Okay? "She said softly. I nodded my head and she seemed satisfied with my answer and left.

"Whew. "I heaved a sigh. I closed the door to my brand new apartment.

And opened the one to my heartbreak.

Finally. I thought, leaning against the door.

I touched the bracelet hanging from my slim wrist. The willow tree charm he gave me together with the bracelet.

Suddenly, my legs felt like lead and they couldn't support my weight anymore. I slide down the door.

The tears fell down my checks like a gushing waterfall.

I simply could not help it. It was beyond my control. I really want to get over him. But I couldn't. Those happy memories that take up most of the space in my brain, continues to haunt me day and night.

And the tears, the tears simply could not stop. The visions too. They just could not stop resurfacing onto my mind no matter how many times I shoved them to the deepest darkest corner of my brain.

It's like being forced to watch a movie that you didn't want to watch. Only, worse.

Every time I thought that I had recovered, and was floating peacefully around the deep blue calm waters, only to be pulled back in and left there to drown. Where the waves crash around savagely.

It was, as if I did not know how to swim and was again dumped back into the pool and nobody was there to help me but there was only an invisible force.

An invisible force, not to help me but to sink me.

I was literally drowning in my own thoughts.

Each time I was close to reaching the surface, I was pushed back down by that invisible force.

I had long given up on fighting these memories from resurfacing onto my mind.

I brought my legs close to my chest and remembered those times.

The times when we were still together and happy.

Those times and private memories that we shared. But now turned simply into good old memories.

~•~•~•

~_End_~

Word count: 440

So... Hey guys. Do y'all like the second chapter? I hope so.

I am very glad that you have picked/selected this book to read and to add into your library.

Please do not hesitate to comment, vote and follow me.

Uh... You guys can also follow me on

Instagram
@aurey_hazel_lequest

Or

Snapchat
@Parisjennings28

Peace,
Livi 💞💞💞