media and pictures...

Hey... Okay. Okay... I know this isn't an update but I swear. I'll update right after I post this.

Hey guys! Uh.... As you can see, thus isn't an update but! BUT! I'll update right after this. Anyways, I'm a little-okay. A lot concerned over the fact that the cover is from Google and most of the pics are from Google as well.

First things first, I'm an amateur author here on wattpad. I don't blow loads of money on just a story.(i don't intend to anyways) By personally designing a cover and what not. Wattpad is just a reading/writing portal for me to relieve stress.

My parents personally also doesn't exactly aporve of me spending most of my time on wattpad. They would prefer if I were to study for my exams instead. So my parents are not going to cough (fork) up money for me to design a cover for every single book that I write... (In total I have about 14-I think books to write.) Im gonna have to be blowing a lot of money.

So y'all have to understand that writing books here on wattpad, I did rather save my money and find good enough for me covers instead of spending heaps and heaps of money on covers. And yes. I know that there are cover shops/apps that are cheap/affordable, however, due to personal reasons, I cannot use them. I hope that you guys would understand.

Last thing though..... Can you guys pls comment? It's sad to see that I have barely any comments on my book. I want to know how to improve. Pls guys? Or if you guys are shy and don't want others to see your comments you can also DM me on IG.

But, thanks for giving me that 247 readers. I am very grateful for it. I never thought I would even get more then 10 readers for my book(s)...*wipes tear away*

THANKS GUY!!!
YALL MEAN SO FÜCKING MUCH TO ME! 🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺

Peace,
Paris.