Chapter Nine

🏃*How do you guys exercise? *🏃

… … …

*Conversations And Coffee II*

Word Count: 290 It's short and sweet right? 😂

Previously

I looked up and gasped.

"Willow? "He said the same time I said...

◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥

"Arik! What are you doing here? "I exclaimed, surprised. "Oh. Um. "He scratched the nape of his neck. "I work here. "His face showed an expression that did not suit his face.

An expression of nervousness.

"That's cool. "I nodded. "So, Willow, what would you like a to order? By the way, I'm kinda working right now so... "His eyes trailed a particular man in the Café. That guy carried an air of confidence. Must be the boss. I thought. I nodded to Arik, understanding the situation.

"So, I would like the erm... Mocha Frap please? ""Sure." He waited until his boss was back into the back room before he opened his mouth again. "Hey um. My break ends right after your order. Do you wanna like drink coffee together? "I nodded enthusiastically. "I would love to. "Smiling at him, I proceeded to making my way to a small table located at the far corner of the room, shadowed to keep prying eyes from us beside the window so that I could see my puppies clearly.

With that, I was lost in deep thoughts, staring at my puppies.

"Earth to Willow! "I heard, snapping out of my  dangerous thoughts.

---End---

Hey guys! I hope that you like this chapter!

Please do not hesitate to comment, vote, share this story and follow me. Cote!

Also do follow me on all of my social medias.

I have Instagram, Snapchat, Musically and Twitter.

Instagram:

@Parisbiancajennings

Snapchat:

@Parisjennings28

Musically:

@Livimarvine28

Twitter:

@Parisjennings28

Thanks for reading!

Peace,
Livi 🐬🐬🐬