Chapter 12

*Robbers And A Baseball Bat*

QOTC: What is your favourite genre?

Ans: Romance with a mix of Scientifiction and a little bit of humor. (Why I love Percy Jackson)

Word Count: 856

***

I groaned rolling to my sides as the sunlight shone on my face. Inhaling the stretch that I only knew too well.

Cracking my eyelids open, I sat up with difficulty.

"Pups! "I pushed them off my body. Glancing at my clock, I glared playfully at them. Really? It's only 9.45... I needed my beauty sleep!

Freezing, all thoughts of me waking up too early dashing out of my mind. And new ones replacing them.

Why the hell was there a clatter of pots and pans? Oh fuck! Did someone break in? But then why would the robber be in the kitchen. Unless he's a wannabe cook. But why my house? I'm too young to die!

After giving myself multiple pep talks, I finally gathered my courage and grabbed the baseball bat located
conveniently on my bedside table for purposes like these.

Hey, don't judge or laugh. It could happen okay? Like... Now. It's happening now.

Creeping steathily and opening my bedroom door without any creaks, I quickly made my way to the kitchen where I heard someone humming. The aroma of greatly made coffee filled my nose and the sizzle of Bacon was heard.

A thought popped into my mind. Why would the robber make breakfast? Or is he actually a kidnapper? Is he gonna feed me the food just to fatten me up and sell me? Oh God!

I silently walked behind the guy currently standing at my stove and flipping pancakes, raised my bat, as another thought popped up. Why does his colonge smell so familiar? And his hair. Why are do they seem like I've seen them before?

I hesitated, however, I sensed the stranger was about to turn around, all rational thoughts fled my mind as my brain failed to recognise who it was land put two and two together.

I was too slow. I took one look at the guy's face, and thankfully managed to shout out Duck! Before narrowly missing his head. Because my aim was shit.

I leant on my baseball bat while I nonchalantly waved my right hand at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Hey! Arik! Heh heh... "I trailed off. "Uh. Yeah. Willow... Good morning. "He stared at my baseball bat in fear.

Ten seconds passed. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I bursted out. "I didn't know it was you because I forgot you were gonna make coffee for me so I thought it was some robber. "The colour in my cheeks matched the embarrassment I felt.

And I guess Atik felt bad too because he has tried to lighten the mood by joking about, saying that at least I missed his head.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well, my aim's shit okay? "Trying to sound annoyed but the smile gracing my lips gave it away.

-End-

Hey! Do did you guts enjoy chapter 12? I tried to add in all the ideas I had and this was the result.

I'm kinda disappointed with the way this chapter turned out because it's sorta a mess and very awkward.

There are minor time skips and the explanations weren't very in detailed. With some lapses here and there but I hope it's not too bad.

School is starting soon (Tuesday 1st January) where I'm from. I'm kinda apprehensive because I'm starting a new school with a new environment and my group of friends are not in the same classes as me...

Anyway, the point of me bringing up the subject of school is because once school starts, I'll have a really hard time updating this book so be prepared that I'll skip updates for up to a few weeks. Depending on the amount of workload I have.

I'll try my best to update but I have to set my priorities. As much as I hate to type this, my studies are currently my top most priority. Everything else comes after.

Wattpad has been a place for me to relieve my stress and relax from my hectic life outside of Wattpad. So I hope that you guys would understand that writing these chapters and updating 'Silhouette ' is just merely a hobby of mine so it'll come in last on my to-do list every day(and yes. I have a to-do list every day, it keeps me organized)

Also, I'm thinking of starting a new book? I'm not sure. If I can finish the first few one shots, I'll update it here on Wattpad.

So loon got for it! It'll be called "One Shots & Art Works" so if I do actually update it, please support me! More information would be on the soon- to- be book description.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys. Bye!

Peace,
Livi. 🍛🍛🍛(I sorta wanna eat Japanese food right now... 🍘🍙🍚🍱🍛🍜🍠🍢🍣🍤🍥🍡🍵🍶*nope nope nope! Must resist! 5sec later... Ahh fuck that! Rios open Japanese junk food... 😋😋😋)