Chapter Four

* I have no questions today. Do you guys have any? *

… … …

*Cookies And Milk*

Willow's Pov

I finally pulled myself up from the cold tiled floor and headed to my new bedroom.

I collapsed onto my bed, suddenly drained form the day's events. Sobbing endlessly seems to be my new found 'hobby'

Not bothering to change into some pajamas, I fell into a deep deep sleep.

~•~•~•
*Knock. Knock. *

"Who the hell comes here so early? "I groaned to myself. I remembered that mom said that she would come here to bring me my puppies. I smiled to myself. I love my puppies. They were the light of my life.

As I walked to the door, I cringed seeing my reflection on the mirror. My used to be bright blue eyes were now bloodshot most of the time from all the intensive crying that I do so regularly now. They still felt sore from all that crying that I did last night.

My blonde hair was limp and flowing down my shoulders down to the top half of my back.

Taking the hairtye from my wrist, I tied my hair into a messy bun. Well aware that I no linger looked like a human being instead I now resemble a homeless old man (A/N not that I have anything against homeless old men don't take this seriously guys.)

I was still in yesterday's clothes. I had been too exhausted to change into my pajamas.

I flunked open the door, expecting my puppies to start barking the entire corridors down. Instead, I was met with a highly attractive jet-black hair guy. I looked at him. He seemed to be about my age. Maybe a year or two older.

"Oh. My. Gods! What the actual fück... "I swore. "Hey there. My name is Ari-"Before he could finish whatever it is that he was saying, I slammed the door shut with a loud bang.

"Uh... "I heard the guy mumble to himself. "I'm so so sorry. "I said opening the door again, my face was probably crimson now. I definitely looked look a flaming red tomato now.

"I wasn't expecting a hot guy like you to be at the door I thought that it was my-" my eyes widden. "Did I just... Did I just call you a... "I trailed off. Looking at the guy, his face was red and he was trying stifle his laughter.

"Wait... Are those cookies? " I asked only then noticing the pile of goodness on a plate, in his hands. My mouth watered. "Yup. I brought them over as peace offerings. They're Double Chocolate Mint cookies to be specific though. "He grinned at me.

"Well... "I considered. "Since you brought a peace offering over, why don't you c'mon in? "I was smiling and I opened the door wider.

He stepped into my apartment and I headed towards my room.

"Make yourself at home! "I called out. Not waiting for his reply, I closed the door to my room to change into some comfortable lazy- day home clothes.

Walking out of the room, I saw him sprawled put over my couch but it was a little too short for him so his legs were dangling out.

I tapped his feet and proceeded to sitting on the armchair opposite him and thought of what to say. "So... Why did you come here so early in the morning? "I questioned while taking a cookie from the pile on the plate and at the same time noticing two cups of milk beside the cookies. ' Well, he must have scavenged through my fridge. Meh.I don't really care.' I thought.

"Well firstly, it's already in the late afternoon and yesterday, I saw the mover guys bring new furniture in here and I thought that hey, maybe I should go say hi or something. To be honest, I've already planned out what I was gonna say to you but you sorta slammed the door in my face so... "He laughed.

"Sorry about that but... You mentioned planning an intro? "I asked not so innocently while smirking.

"Fück my bad luck. "I heard him mutter under his breath. "Um... Yah. It was meant to go like' hey there. My name is Arik. What's your name? 'Like that. "Hmm.I feel real bad now."Well then. To clear my guilty conscience, I'll say, why hello there. Nice to meet you too. I'm Willow. "I replied, playing along.

~•~•~•

~_End_~

Word count: 782
Very long chapter today.

So... Hey guys, hope you like this chapter! By the way, the picture above is Willow's lazy-day outfit with the hair.

Please do not hesitate to comment, vote and follow me.

Lots of love,
Livi ☮☮☮