Chapter Three

❓*What did you guys do today? *❓

… … …

* Flashbacks And Tears*

Willow's Pov

"Willow! Baby. How are you doing? I missed you. "Jason asked me, concern evident in his tone.

I flunked my arms around him. "I'm fine now. "

As long as I am with you, everything was fine. I was contented. I thought.

"Well then in that case... Come on. I have a surprise for you. "He poked my nose playfully. "Hey! So... What's the surprise? "I asked curiosly. "Haven't you heard the saying, curiosity killed the cat?" I rolled my eyes. "Well then haven't you hear the saying, satisfaction brings it back? "

He laughed good-naturedly. "But if I told you where we are gong it wouldn't be a surprise now would it? ""Hymph! "I huffed indignantly.

"I suppose you are right. "I said slowly"I'm always right babe. "He said , taking my hand.

We continued walking but this time, we're both silent. It wasn't the uncomfortable kind. It was the safe and reassuring kind.

He stopped abrubtly. "We're almost there. Here take this to cover your eyes. No peeping. "He teased. I remembered the last time...

"Okay. "I took the blindfold from him and tyed it around my eyes.

He pulled my hand and led my forward.

"Surprise! Do you like it? "The sight before me was not something that I had expected.

We were at Bayview Park, facing the lake with white swans inside. A few feet away, I sow a picnic basket together with a white picnic mat.

As we got closer, I noticed that that was no ordinary white picnic mat. It had all pictures of us through our happiest moments in this relationship.

He had made the picnic mat look like a photo collage of our pictures.

From the Fall dance in high school to our first date at a fancy restruant.

It was all there. A timeline of our relationship.

I was overjoyed. No one had done this for me. No one had even came close to doing something as sweet as this for me.

"Oh. My. Gods. I love it! It's so sweet! "All that I could do was cover my mouth. My eyes were glistening with tears of joy.

We started down and began our picnic. Feeding the swans...

It was the perfect date.

We enjoyed each other's company The food was yummy. The view was breathtaking.

It really was the perfect date.

A perfect memory too.

A life full of happiness.

The life that I should be living in.

~•~•~•

~_End_~

Word count: 469

So... Hey guys. Another update!

Please do not hesitate to comment, vote and follow me.

You guys can also follow me on

Instagram
@aurey_hazel_lequest

Or

Snapchat
@Parisjennings28

Love,
Livi💋💋💋