Chapter One

🌸💐🌹~What's your favorite flower?~🌹🌸💐

Author's Notes (Important! Must read!)

Hey guys! Just a quick note, I realised that when you read my book, 'Silhouette' in the paging mode, it doesn't really have the same affect as when you read it in the scrolling mode so, to keep the suspense and mystery of this story, I would recommend you to read it in the scrolling mode. It's just a suggestion so, it's okay if you don't wanna. BTW, the pic on top is Willow's flat. )
… … …

*A New Place*

Willow's pov

My heart shattered into a thousand fragments.

Like a snowglobe.

A china doll that can never be mended.

Until, until I met him last summer. He mended me. He mended me only to break me again.

To break my heart like all the others had.

When we met each other, it was love at first sight.

The forth of July, fireworks exploded in the sky. Lighting it up with the most beautiful colours. A background of that perfect moment.

He asked for my number and I gave it to him.

We had the best first date...

It truly feels as if I'm there again. Lost in those happy memories.

"Willow... "A voice jolted me out of my daydream.

A nightmare.

A lost dream.

A fantasy.

I'm back. Into the harsh reality now.

"Willow? Are you okay my baby?" A famine voice belonging to my mother brought me back from those... Dreams.

Those beautiful dreams.

I looked at my mother. She gazed at me worriedly.

"I'm okay mom. "I gave her the best smile that I could muster. It's seems like it's all I've been doing since the break up. Giving fake smiles. Fake replies.

Fake everything. Masking my true emotions.

The break up that no one knew the reason of. All except me him and her.

"Is this the one? "She questioned.

I looked around. It looks nothing like the one that I was going to move into.

"Yes. This is the one. "I confirmed with a nod of my head.

The only down side was... Those light brown wooden walls reminds me of him but... I've got to accept it.

I cannot possibly erase him form my life completely. No matter how much I try. After all, he was a big part of my life. He still is.

---End---

Word count : 649
It's okayish right? Not too long or short. I hope.

So... Hey guys. Do y'all like the first chapter? I hope so.

Although this isn't the first book that I'm writing, it will appear as the first book on my profile. (My fist book is on my other profile(s). I do not recomand you guys to read them. They are super cringy.

I am very glad that you have picked/selected this book to read and to add into your library.

Please do not hesitate to comment, vote and follow me.

Uh....You guys can also follow me on

Instagram
@aurey_hazel_lequest

Or

Snapchat
@Parisjennings28

By following me on IG, you guys can get to know the next sneak peak of this story and the other story that I'm writing. It's called 'Rewrite The Stars'. I post quite regularly on IG(once a week if I have news to share) And all the media here that I upload can also  be found on my feed.

And if you follow me on snapchat, you can get to know more about me in general it's sorta like a public platform where I share my snaps of my daily life with you guys. However, you might not see my face in these snaps as I need to protect my privacy as well. And I don't think you'll want to see my face... It's pretty ugly. Haha.

Okay so guys. I need ur help. Yeah. Um. Because unlike other authors that have more time and other people to help them edit their books or write them or give them their opinions before updating, I don't have those privilege. So imma gonna need y'all to help.

Hope that all of you will have a great day/week or whatever!

Peace,
Livi. 🐼🐼🐼