Chapter 10

QOTC:  👦 🎤Who is you favourite BTS member? 🎤👦

… … …

*Conversations And Coffee III*

Word Count: 787

Willow's Pov

We spent a while more talking about our daily lives and getting to know each other a little bit more.

"So Willow, do you work? "Arik asked me curiously. I looked away from him, not really able to answer the question as if I told him no, I'm currently unemployed, he would surely ask me the reason behind it and although I find that Arik could be trusted, and is a good friend, I can't tell him the reason behind it. I don't even want to remember it. I don't want to risk another flashback, right in front of Arik but, maybe it's time I told someone the truth.

"Arik. "He's head snapped up. "Are you sure you wanna know the true sob story behind my answer as to whether I worked or not?"

Arik's Pov

"So Willow, do you work? "I asked curiously seeing as we were on the topic of work, business and income. However, as soon as I opened my mouth and the question popped out of it, I immediately regreted.

Her face, once carefree and at ease, is now guarded and hostile.

I studied her face, something's bordering her. I know it. She looked away form me, now staring at her puppies.

"Arik. "I heard her say unexpectedly. I immediately lifted up my head to look at her."Are you sure you wanna know the true sob story behind my answer as to whether I worked or not?" I was  confused. Why should there a sob story behind that? Did something happen?

"Hey, um Willow?" I asked uncertainly. "Yes Arik? "Clearing my throat once more, I open my mouth and yet another question tumbled out. "Are you okay? I mean, something must have happened to your job right? You're always so guarded about your past. "

Her eyes widened. "Shit. I didn't mean to upset you I was just curious s'all. I'm sorry if I crossed the line. "

Surprized.

I watched her shake her head. "No. I-" she smiled at me. "I'm just surprized that someone had actually noticed. Nobody. Not even my parents know that I'm hiding something. Only you. "

She took a deep breathe. "I was fired form my last job. My boss who was my boyfriend did that. I caught him cheating on me with... Another girl." She paused.

" He assumed straight away that I would blab about it to everyone in his office and to his boss. Because if I did that, his reputation in the office as a fair, loyal and levelheaded boss would be gone in a snap of his boss's fingure." Taking s deep breath, she continued.

" I guess, he didn't know me at all although he was my fiancé. I wouldn't do that to him no matter how much I hate him. I just couldn"t do that. Not to him. Not to anyone. It just isn't my nature. But I still got fired. No one knew the reason why except for him and I. And now, you. "Lifting her eyes to meet mine, they were tear filled.

Clenching my fist underneath the table, I was seeing red. I hated that man. Whoever he is. I hate him for doing this to her. "Willow. What is his na-"

She cut me off. "I was gonna move in with him but... I'm glad that I caughtbhim before I moved. I mean, once a cheater, always a cheater right? And I got to meet you. I know we don't know each other for very long but, I feel closer with you than any of my other friends. You actually saw through my emotions. Not many could do that. "

-END-

Thanks for reading this guys! I'm so sorry to this really late update! But I made it extra long to make up for it. And thank you for the 109 reads. I know it's not a lot but I honestly didn't think that my story would even get 20 reads. So thanks for fueling my motivation again and thus allowing ne to write more chapters for this story. Thank you so much!!!

From the next chapter onwards, I an going to change the way I switch for Point Of Views. So instead of writing this: Willow's POV, I would change it to: Willow.

There are a few other minor editing changes but the storyline would not be affected. So it's okay.

By the way, my ranking for the BTS members are:

Kookie 💙💙💙

ChimChim💙💙💙

Suga💙💙💙

Jin/ V💙💙

RapMonster/ J-hope💙💙

Thanks for reading!
-Livi💍💍💍