Chapter Six

(A/N By the way guys, this is not to discriminate anyone who's lesbian, gay or bisexual. It's just meant to be a harmless joke for humor. I apologize in advance if I hurt your feelings or anything okay? It's okay to be different. I for one thing, stand against those who discriminates people who are different form the rest of us so I do not intend to make fin if you like I said, it's just a joke. The picture on the media is from Google by the way.)

*I'm lesbian? *

… … …

Willow's Pov

*Knock. Knock. *

"Baby? "A woman's voice called out. "You prefer chicks? "Arik blurted. I stared at him confused. Then, it dawned to me.

My shoulders were shaking harder then before. But this time, it was because I was laughing.

"No! " I managed to squeeze out in between my laughter.

"But then... Uh... I... What? I'm confused. "Arik said with that cute look on his face.

"Mom. You're back! "I said, slightly exaggerating the word 'Mom' as soon as the door was open.

A series of barks and licks met me. "Aww. You guys missed me? C'mere Cupcake, Chocolate, Pretzel, Sprinkles and Dhounut. "

"Willow darling, You need to do some explaination." My mother said sternly.

"Why? "My question was soon answered. "Shit. Arik. "I cursed under my breath. "Well, you see mom. He's my neighbour. He brought me some peace offering. "I said gesturing to the pile of... Crumbs. "Would you like some... uh... Crumbs. Oops. My bad. Sorry. I sorta finished the cookies? "I said licking my lips nervously as I rambled on. "Hehe... "

"Hello. Madm. My name is Arik and I am Willow's new neighbour. "Arik said with confidence as he stuck out his hand for mom to shake.

~_End_~

Word count : 423
Meh. At least it's still four hundred plus

So... Hey guys. Do y'all like the first chapter? I hope so.

Although this isn't the first book that I'm writing, it will appear as the first book on my profile. (My fist book is on my other profile(s). I do not recomand you guys to read them. They are super cringy.

I am very glad that you have picked/selected this book to read and to add into your library.

Please do not hesitate to comment, vote and follow me.

Peace,
Livi. 🐼🐼🐼