Chapter Seven

💵💰💰💰~ If you were rich, what would you do with that sum of money? ~💰💰💰💵

… … …

Word count: 699
Quite long eh. 😂😂😂

Previously...

"Hello. Madm. My name is Arik and I am Willow's new neighbour. "Arik said with confidence as he stuck out his hand for mom to shake.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

* Sweet Treats*

Arik's Pov

"Bye Willow. Maybe I'll see you soon? " I asked the beautiful girl standing in front of me.

"Definitely. You'll be seeing me around so much that you'll get sick of me. "She joked, flashing me one of her million dollar smile.

"I doubt so. "How will I ever get sick of somebody like you? I'm lucky enough to even know you. I thought silently to myself. "It'll be more Luke the opposite you know. Well... Bye. "I waved goodbye at her.

Turning around, I headed to my apartment that was located right next to her's.

"Shit. "I cursed. I'm late for work. Again.

Willow's Pov

He turned his back to me as I closed the door behind him.

Walking pass the floor length mirror, I looked at my face. Wow. The smile was still there. I did never thought that I would smile so much after that incident.

A memory that keeps replaying over and over and over again in my head.

Like a movie.

A horror movie.

No. No. I thought. I will not allow myself to be lost in those happy times again.

Grabbing the leashes, I call for all my puppies.

"Cupcake, Chocolate, Pretzel, Sprinkles and Dhounut. We're going for a walkie walk." I looked down at them grinning.

Before leaving to walk my babies, I changed into some jogging attire and trust me. You don't know how difficult it is to change when the puppies are barking the roof down and running around. I swear. Their trying to get me killed. I tripped on my feet a few hundred times and I'm not even out of my house yet!

After I finally make it out of my house door, I quickly put on the leashes and started a slow jog to the park located near my house.

Once at the park, I realesed my puppies and let them run wild while I sit on the bench, relieving the day's event.

Flashbacks started.

Images flooded my mind. "Hello. Madm. My name is Arik and I am Willow's new neighbour. "Arik said with confidence as he stuck out his hand for mom to shake.

As soon as Arik offered his hand to shake, my mother blinked and all of a sudden, her face flushed red.

"Mom are you alrig-" Not having able to finish my sentence, I was abruptly pulled into my room.

"Mom!-" I protested. However my protest fell to deaf ears.

After successfully pulling me to my room, she started talking immediately.

"Darling let me give you a little advise. He is definitely a keeper. Look at him. He is the definition of a very hot Greek God. Keep him. Don't let him get away. "She said in one breath.

I blinked... "What? " my mother rolled her eyes exasperated. "Let me say it in a simpler way. He's hot. Keep him. Get it now?"" No. I don't get it. I'm not even with him mom. And I think I wanna a little rest from the romance sector. It's not exactly a walk in the park you know. Now, when we go back in there, don't embarrasse me. Kay? Kay. "I pulled her out of my room not waiting for her reply after my little speach.

My mother gave me a sad smile, " It's okay honey, I understand. Anyways I have to go now. Bye darling! " she said making a grand exit after nodding goodbye to Arik.

A bark jolted me out of my reverie. I took a quick glance at my watch 'Time for coffee ' I thought.

---End---

Hey guys! I hope that you like this chapter!

Please do not hesitate to comment, vote and follow me.

Also do follow me on all of my social medias.

I have Instagram, Snapchat, Musically and Twitter.

Instagram:

@Parisbiancajennings

Snapchat:

@Parisjennings28

Musically:

@Livimarvine28

Twitter:

@Parisjennings28

Thanks for reading!

Peace,
Livi🐷🐷🐷