3 months later

Me: 3 months...

Bill: 70 reads...

Ulric: no comments... 

Emily: no dares... 

Rascal: well emperor nogo will not be plesed with this.

Lily: well atleast there havent been any need for the glitter force.

April: true but what about our parents.

Chloe: or school

Kelsey: *gasp* I forgot about all that

Rascal: perhaps we could join forces and try to over through them.

Chloe: would that work? I mean you said it your self we shouldnt take on a dream demon in his own element.

Rascal: yes but that was before we new what we were up against. Haven't any of you realized that Xatik has been able to anything bill can do in here

Pop:*noding* thats right and I know shes not a demon of any sort.

Emily: which means?

Kelsey: which means theres a way for us to leave!

Brooha: so? Bill could be reading her mind and doing everything for her.

Ulric: that would be nice of him but even brute knows that he wouldnt do that.

Brute: yeah!

April: you know he just called you an idiot right?

Chloe: if this is true then we could fight them right now and get out of here!

Xatik: it appears that have finally figured it out.

Bill: It took them long enough.  Its been 3 months. 

Xatik: I guess its a good thing we prepared for this. *breaks 4th wall*  READER- CHAN QUICK COMMENT OR DARE THEM ALL TO STAY!!!! 

Bill: I bet they won't. 

Xatik:  PROVE THE NACHO WRONG!!! EVERY PERSON WHO DOES IT GETS A VIRTUAL COOKIE!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!

Bill: great *rolls eye* now shes quoting Naruto.

Xatik: *smacks him on the back of his head(point?) with the lexicon* IGNORE THE TALKING DORITO!!! COMMENT OD DARE BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!