Dares 28,29,30,&31: Someone Just Comment A Title, There's To Much

^i swear. I got a new iPhone to replace my 'broken' (its not broken) android and auto correct is seriously gonna kill me here cause the creaters literally had to put Japanese names or weirdo names. Plz alert me of any misspelled names.
The video above is REALLY INAPPROPRIATE and MAJORLY VIOLENT!!! PLEASE DONT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO VIOLENCE! *pauses* WHY THE HELL AM I WARNING YOU PEOPLE? YOU WATCH ANIME FOR CRYING OUT LOAD!
Rhaexlle: And Author-chan is really sorry for not updating for sooooooo long, she had personal issues and says since she hates author notes, you'll have ta comment about it to know. but she's nice enough to continue this thing with 4 dares that are somewhat long! So no complaints!

Axel: GOT IT MEMORIZED?? *taps his head*

Bill: meaning she's actually going to do something!

Axel: YEP!

Kelsey: lay off the caps Axel.

Ulric: about time we do something.

Axel: UWWWW!

April: soooooo. How many dares do we have to do?? *author-Chan screams in frustration at autocorrect*

Bill: four. We just said that.

Axel: quatreour! (Damn autocorrect)

Bill: HELL NO! There is no way you're doing that again! *squares up waves a finger at Axel*

Axel: Che?

Rhaexlle: huh?

Emily: oh yeah! You weren't here! A while back Axel, Bill, and Xatik got dared to be nice to everyone!

Chloe: I'm pretty sure they just got weirder... and also Axel created a new language.

Rascal: actually, it's just every language Author- Chan has taken and remembered within the last 3 years.

Rhaexlle: oh! You mean Italancheseish? (HAHA take that! Bet you can't auto correct it!)

Axel: Si!

Bill: oh! I see we have added Swedish to the tower of computer classes?

Axel: Oui!

Rhaexlle: oh well, our first darear (and fan girl) is HyenaX !

Hyena: YEAS! I FINALLY GET TO SEE THIS PLACE! *pauses to look around til her eyes land on Pop* OHMYJASHIN,icantbelieveigettomeetPop!ilikesoshipyouandLilyanddareyoutwotokiss!Icantwait!

Pop:huh?

Candy: WOW!YOUSHIPITTOO?!Ishipittoo!liiiiiiiikesoooooshipppppit!likeFedex!

Hyena:YEAS!yoursooooomybestienow!weshouldlockthetwooftheminacloset!

Lily: I-I heard my name in there somewhere...

Rhaexlle:uh... *eyes Hyena and Candy* I haven't heard something like that since Alice saw Julius and Ace in Diamond no kuni...

Candy: WHATS DIAMOND NO KUNI?!

Rhaexlle: nunya businesses.